🙌🙌 Let's party hard 🙌🙌

Tysm for your love and support and also sorry for the late update.

By the way I tried creating my story cover with skitch app but it's not as nice as expected. If anyone is willing to create a cover for me, I'll be very happy !!! 😊😊😊

Enjoyyyyyyy !!!!

***********

They returned back to their suite. "How was my French ?" Dev asked and Sonakshi said "Mmm, it was perfect".

"What to do till evening ?" Dev asked sulking. "What about going for a shopping spree ? Plus I don't have any party wear". "Not bad. It's a good idea. Come let's go".

Dev got a Rent-A-Car a car and both of them went to the shopping. Dev went to the men's section and Sona went to the ladies section.

Dev selected a shiny black shirt and a black blazer and black pant. It was stylish and attractive. And moreover it's dark coal dark pitched black colour will be extremely dashing in contrast with his complexion.

Dev always paid special attention to his looks. He never took a chance with his outfit. His selection taste was really great and matching with his looks.

Meanwhile Sonakshi had never gone to parties except some mini parties and friends get together. So she couldn't predict how to dress herself tonight. She also didn't wish to be criticized by others for her boring outfits.

Just then Elena called her. "Hello madam, are you busy with your boyfriend ? You didn't even care to call me after reaching your dream destination." Elena complained.

"Eleee, you called me at the right moment yaar. I need your help ".

"Hmmm, tell me. How can I help you beautiful ?"

"I'm having a party tonight, but I don't know what dress to select for it. Our deal was finalized and we're having a party tonight. Please help me yaar"

"Ok wait a sec. I'll make a video call then show me your dresses"

Sonakshi asked the saleswoman to show her the dresses.

"Haan, now show me Sona"

Sona neatly arranged all the dresses one by one near on the table. And then she showed Elena.

"Take a look. These are the five dresses which the saleswoman told me are trending. Which one should I choose ?"

"Mmm, the first one is too short. Second one doesn't suit you. Third one is too light in colour. Fourth is too much revealing and fifth ......Wow !!! It's hot and classy. Sona pick it and keep it on you. I wanna see how it looks on you"

Sona kept on herself and showed it to Elena.

"That's pakka Sona. You look alluring in it. Try it in and call me."

"Done" Sona said and went to try it out.

Meanwhile Dev came searching for Sonakshi. Sona tried her dress but could not zip it up. So she opened the door slightly and pulled the saleswoman softly.

"Please help me to zip it up" she said adjusting her dress. She didn't even notice the person behind her.

The person quietly zipped it up. Fingers brushing up her back sending her jittery sensation down the spine with the sudden skin contact.

She immediately looked up to see Dev in the mirror. "Dev" she jerked in astonishment.