🕑 Job Hunt 🕑

An important announcement is that this update is for my loyal readers. I've got fed up telling you people to vote and comment. I've already told you this is my first story. So I'll get to know my mistakes only if you comment. Ufff anyways enjoy this story.

____________________
Sona had woken up early in the morning at 5 am (this time it's really early) All thanks to her dream. She got herself ready in her best outfit. She waved goodbye to her mom and left to Elena's place.

Asha was really surprised to see her daughter being so early. Elena was Sona's cousin and best friend. She was helping Sina to find a good job. That day Ele was on a day off so both decided to meet each other.

Ding dong Elena's doorbell rang and there stood Sona squealing "Hi Ele" and hugged her tightly. "Hi Sona welcome home" she said and brought her home. "By the way you look pretty today. All set for a new job, huh?". "Yes I am, boss" sona said dramatically.

They finally found a suitable job for Sona. It was the job of a personal assistant in JRD communications. Sona sent her résumé and applied for the job. She bid good bye to her friend and left happily.

Tina was Dev's previous PA. Now she was resigning due to her marriage after which she was gonna settle in India. But Dev and Sona's family had settled in London. Sona's dad was a renowned surgeon of the town.

He had his own hospital named Sharma Health Care Centre. Asha was a professor at London University. Dev's dad was the dean of JRD communication and now had nanded it over to Dev. He wanted his son to learn business tactics.

At Dev's office

"Tina ,I have approved your resignation letter and an advance gift for your marriage". Tina said "Thank you so much sir. You are the best boss. I had a beautiful experience working here. I had also received an application for your PAs post sir. I thought it would be better if I appoint someone in my place before I leave sir."

Dev told "That's nice Tina. But is the applicant capable enough to be directly appointed as my PA?". Tina told "I've checked all the details sir. The candidate is smart enough and also a fast learner you see".

"Ok then tell the receptionist to call her for the interview at 9.00 am sharp tomorrow". "Yes sir " Tina said and left.

Meanwhile Sonakshi was happy that she had been called for the interview. So she decide to go to the nearby bakery to arrange a mini party at home.

She had borrowed Elena's pet dog Jimmy for a few days. She was walking with Jimmy. When she was crossing the road she discovered that Jimmy was missing. She was searching for the puppy everywhere.

She spotted it licking some one's shoes. It was none other than the great Dev Dixit. He took it in his hands and ruffled its fur.

Then he turned his attention towards Sona and said "Hello miss, is this your pet? It was roaming in this heavy traffic road it would've just hit my car right now. Be careful next time." he said and returned Jimmy to Sona.

Sona took it and mumbled a thankyou.Dev hopped into his car and drove away.

Sona was standing there smiling foolishly. She thought Meeting the same person twice. Not bad . Let's see if we're destined to meet again.

Little did she know many surprises were awaiting to come in her life.

__________________

Hii friends my next update will be when I get my target votes
Target : 15 votes

Precap : Sonakshi's interview.

Loads of love to all
Jan😀