💁💁 Going to my office 🏥🏥

Happy reading guys

Dev's POV

'Sonakshi' I'm attracted to both her name and her. I was never attracted to any women in my life before. I've loved only my mother. I don't know why but I feel insanely attached to this girl.

The way she smiled,the way she blinks her doe like eyes innocently, and also the way she bites her lips. Gossshh everything drives me crazy.

At Sharma house

Sona entered the house but it was dark. When she was about switch on the lights ,the lights came on and everyone shouted"Congratulations Sona!!!!". Wait a minute. How come everybody knows and Ele and Riya at this hour here?

I asked "Ele ,Riya you both here . Can anyone tell me what's going on? " Elena interrupted "Uhmmm, actually I already know Dev. He is my best friend ever since child hood. He told me.

Sona and Riya screamed in unison, "What???!!! You know Dev?Why didn't you tell me Ele?" Sona asked. "If I would have told you ,you would have blamed me that you got this job on recommendation. You wouldn't have trusted your talent "Elena replied. Sona thought for a while and told "okay,you're right.".

Meanwhile Veer and Asha who were watching this came near Sona and said "Congrats my dear. I'm very proud of you."

"Thankyou maa and papa. By the way dad do you know Mr.Dixit? He told me you've spoken many things about me. May I know it ?".

Veer coughs and says "Oh!That one... Well, I told him that you're very adamant ,crazy, childish, don't know to cook ,a good bathroom singer and -"

Sona screamed "Dad!!!!"and was in the verge of tears when Veer looked at Sona and said "Arey Sona beta, I was just joking yaar. This is how you think your dad will do? I've only spoken about your proud things. I told him that you're my proud daughter ,who is polite ,gentle, caring, intelligent, pretty, cute and a responsible mature girl".

"Sona is a dumbo uncle. She believes whatever one says" Elena said. Sona asked "Ohh I see dad can joke but I can't act?". "Oh my , you were acting to cry " Asha faked her anger then smiled.

"Come on dear now cut the cake . It has been waiting for you since a long time." She said.

Sona had a good fun time with her friends. While Riya had told Elena about the restaurant incident. Both decided to investigate Sona.

"Uh mm uhmm , excuse me Ms.Sonakshi Sharma, we would like to investigate about something to you. Please join in the balcony soon" they said like an officer and left giggling.

At the balcony

Sona ,"What's the reason behind your CID type drama girls?".

Riya spoke " Well you see Ms.Sharma, I told Ms.Elena about the restaurant incident. Now she would like to investigate further.

Sona gasped and squealed " What???!!! Riyaaa " while both had to block their ears to prevent becoming deaf. Sona came with a fat pillow in her hand and started beating Riya with it.

Elena came to Riya's rescue and spoke " Violence with officers is strictly punishable Ms.Sharma. Now answer my questions or I'll tell everything to out leader, Mr.Veer Sharma.

"No no not, not to papa". " OK then to Dev is it okay?" she asked. "Never " sona shouted.

Elena asked "Tell me do you feel anything for Dev? I mean when you look at Dev what do you feel like?".

Sona said " I was attracted him to the very first time itself. But I can't understand whether it is infatuation or something else. My heart starts pounding furiously whenever he looks into my eyes. I am lost in him always. I wish I could forever stare at him like this" she completed dreamily while Riya and Ele gave a HiFi to each other.

"Done Sona . Now we'll help you to make Dev fall for you. Little did they know Dev was already feeling the same for Sona. " But how ??" Sona asked. "Do you know the jealousy technique?". " What ,why should I get jealous and with whom" Sona blinked innocently.

While Elena was thinking suddenly Riya's phone buzzed and it was Jatin. Jatin was Riya's boyfriend. No actually was going to be fiancé.

Day after tomorrow was their engagement. They both had started living during their college days. Now are going to be married. How lucky?

Riya went alone and talked to Jatin. "How lucky na?" Sona mumbled while Elena replied " You'll also be lucky like her one day " .

"But how dear love guru ?" Sona asked and Elena winked to say "No fear when love guru is here , love is sure! Now its too late. Go to bed , you have to go to the office tomorrow"

Sona said "But don't tell anything to Dev please.". "Chill Sona Dev doesn't even know that we're friends. Now sleep peacefully, goodnight" Elena said and both left .

Next day morning Sona woke up early and got ready in her office costume and drove off

Dev's POV

My PA entered my cabin with a coffee mug in one hand and files in the other. She wished me a sweet good morning and asked about her cabin. I had purposely set her cabin exactly opposite to mine so that I could steal her glance every now and then.

I taught her what to do for the first day. Just when I leaned near her to tell about the desktop icons she dropped her pen.

When she bent forward and took it she hit my head slightly. That's it. I was gone. I was just intoxicated by her strawberry shampoo and floral scent. Wow Dev you're good at identifying shampoos.

When I stopped talking she faced me and asked "Any problem sir?" Her voice was like honey to my ears. Once again I was lost in her eyes.

She shoved her hand before me. That's when I came out of my lala land and continued explaining. Then I left her cabin.

I was embarrassed. You couldn't control yourself crazy mind. You were just staring at her as if you were seeing a girl for the first time. What must she be thinking of me???

Sona's POV

I didn't know Dev was also affected by me as much as I was affected by him. But I could see it in his eyes. The way he was lost in my eyes. But I can't understand whether he loves me or not.

I liked that cabin for only one reason because it was opposite to Dev's cabin. I could keep looking at him every moment. But jeez , I'm here to work. Hope my brain would concentrate on work too.

___________________

Guys this was my longest chapter ever with 1160 words. Next coming is even more longer so it'll take some time to update.

Precap : Sona's prank on Dev and some lovey dovey moments 😘😘😘

Until then signing off with loads of love
Jan😋😋😋