🌛🌛Honeymoon bells 🌜🌜

Hii everybody.

I'm glad to see many inline comments. I'd like to give a special thanks to my reader Samiraa2017 who made the largest number of comments. And also thanks to my regular readers who comment rajashree1244 and nishtha76.

Enjoy reading ......

_____________________

"OK my buddhu friend, I'll come straight to my point. Do you love Sonakshi ?"

Dev was stunned for a second. How did they just find out in their first meet ?

 How did they just find out in their first meet ?

______________

His friends were just an expert when it came to these matters.

Dev slowly spilled the beans. "What if I say yes ?". Ranveer squealed in delight " Whattttt ??!!! My boring business man friend loves some one ?".

Dev frowned at him. "Now just open up. What do you feel for her ?". " I said na, that I love her ?" Dev said.

"Jeez, Dev tell me what do you feel for her when you see her or when she is near you" Karan said.

Dev started imagining Sonakshi and spoke "When I glance at her, my breath gets hitched. When she speaks, my mind doesn't work. When she comes near me, my heart flutters. Every time I look at her eyes, I'm just drowned in her honey like pools. Whenever I kiss her, my adrenaline hormones rush up and -" he bit his tongue when he realised what he had blabbered just then.

When he just turned around to see his friends' reaction, he noticed that their jaws were dropped to the ground. They were continuously blinking their eyes looking at each other.

"Karan am I dreaming ? Just pinch
me" Ranveer forwarded his hand and Karan pinched him hard.

"Ouchhhh !!! Man it hurts !" Ranveer winced. "You both, fist of all stop your idiotic drama. Ranveer you're making fun of me. Aren't you ???" Dev huffed.

"I can't just believe it yaar. Just tell how and when did your beautiful kiss happen ?" Ranveer popped out a question.

Dev now couldn't keep himself from telling his friends. So he started telling his story . The puppy meet, interview, rescuing, massage and today's office incident.

But Ranveer told "I know that you're skipping many scenes. I want the whole story". He persuaded Dev again and again. Finally Dev had to give in to their demands.

"What a marvellous story man. You didn't even tell us a word. This is not fair...." Karan said.

" Whoa, guys wait. I haven't yet proposed her. I'm not sure whether she loves me" Dev said.

" Hey duffer, she loves you man. I've seen it in her eyes. When she looks at you lovingly. But our babhi is too sweet for you" Karan said.

" Stop babhying guys. Someone is gonna hear us." Dev blushed a bit. " By the way you both are really intelligent in these matters." He said.