💋💋 Romantic rescue 💋💋

Hi guys
I'm tryin my best to update sooner.

Happy Reading !!!

____________________

At Dixit mansion

Dev was turning and tossing in his bed. He was abnormally fresh and happy at freaking 11.00 pm.

He felt so relieved that it was not Sona's engagement. But when he was discovering about his feelings for her he soon fell asleep.

Dev woke up at 6.00 am. He was bit late today as he had forgotten to set the alarm. He went to his garden.

Dev watered the plants and sat beside it. He then started to talk to it. " Hey my favorites, looks like you're also happy like me. I love you all. Grow fast".

He then patted the plants as if it was a human being which could hear him and respond to him. And then went to do exercises. He then took a good shower and got ready in his favourite black and white suit.

Dev had become more self cautious nowadays. He wanted to look perfect in front of Sonakshi.

Although he didn't need to put more efforts to look good , he wanted to be more handsome for Sonakshi.

After giving himself a final check in the mirror , he got down.

"PK bhaiyya , my breakfast please " Dev told but there was no response. "PK bhaiyya " he called out again.

Then he decided to check in the kitchen. PK was never late before. Even before Dev reaches the table the food would be ready.

But it was unlike today. Dev entered the kitchen and was surprised to see a bowl of his favorite badam kheer.

His breakfast and a cup of fresh juice , all were readily placed on the tray.

He wondered why PK had all of a sudden done this kheer. But he chucked it out and took a spoonful of kheer and kept it in his mouth.

"Mmmm ,it's so nice " he moaned. Then he understood the mastermind behind this plan.

"Maa , dad I know that you've cone back and are hiding somewhere. Come out now. I'm not going to play hide and seek with you. " he giggled.

They both emerged slowly from behind the curtain.

"Dev!!! How did you find it out dear?" Ragini asked to which Dev replied "Maa, do you really think some other would be able to match your cooking skills. Especially my favorite kheer ?"

"The moment I tasted it I knew that you'd prepared it. There's something unique in your hands." He concluded.

"Awww, my honey beta , I live you a lot dear. I missed you " she kissed his forehead.

Meanwhile Jay who was watching all this sighed and said " Hmmm, Dev your mom doesn't even use this sweet endearings for me you know "

Dev chuckled while Ragini hit his elbow playfully.

"Maa, papa, you're such a sweet couple. I love you both so much and yes , I also envy you both " he said.

"My raja beta , don't worry well find you the best match for you that you'd never envy us " Jay said.

But Dev's thoughts drifted to Sonakshi. "Now sit ,I'll feed you this kheer " Ragini said and pampered him.

"Dev you know ,your mom didn't even allow me to touch this kheer " Jay complained and Ragini glared at him. While Dev was smiling at their cute banters.