🔥🔥🔥 Je t'aime🔥🔥🔥

Hi buddies. I'm back with your most wanted chapter. Am I right ? And the header is ' I love you ' in French.

###And also try reading my new story ' Phoenix in disguise '. ###

And here you go. Enjoyyyyyyy !!!

*******

She sat on his stomach and her hair was dangling on his sides. Dev was controlling hard not to peep into her dress.

She removed the first two buttons saying "It's so hot here !!!". C'mon now Dev was no saint. His manly desires were pushing him to fuck her right then.

Then she leant close to his face and brushed her lips with his. Her shirt hung fucking low and now he could see her boobs.

"Sonakshi - Sona" Dev spoke in a raspy tone, voice unable to come out of his throat.

She grinded on him and bit her lips seductively and dragged her index finger siding his hair flicks away from his forehead to eyebrows then eyelashes then nose, lips stopped there for a while then lingered down to his Adam's apple when he gulped down then down to his throat, chest, abs, stomach and -

Goshh !!!!

When she crossed his v line, Dev caught hold of her hand. "W-what are you doin ?" He stammered.

"Shhhh" she placed her finger on his lips and husked. "I'm gonna have you in my own way tonight".

Dev's eyes widened and his male hormones surged all over his body. His ears and face became red. He was sweating like hell.

She leant when dev anticipated for her next move. He kept his hands over her hip. Then she leant down further and bit his Adam's apple which was bobbing up and down.

"Ah ! Sonakshi stop it" Dev hissed. But she placed wet kisses all over his throat. Dev's grip on Sonakshi tightened to which she moaned.

Dev was better than Sonakshi when he was drunk.

Then she started unbuttoning his shirt and placed kisses all over his chest thereby tickling him with her nose. And then stopped for hearing his heartbeat and kissed it.

"See, your heart tells my name. So-na, So-na". Dev had gone to a short coma for sometime and came into senses only when he heard her speaking. When he couldn't take it anymore, he rolled her over and pinned her to the bed. 

Now he was on her top. She made a cute pout. "Why did you defeat me ??? Are you gonna love me tonight ? Brand me Dev. I love you . Say that I love you too" she grinned wider like a maniac.

" Sonakshi you're not in your fucking senses right now. Stop talking rubbish and - " before he could complete Sonakshi gripped the back of his neck and attacked him off guard by shutting his mouth successfully with hers.

She bit him harshly and sucked his blood. She seemed to be enjoying to the fullest by kissing him.

After all Dev was also a guy. He kissed her back. Sona held his biceps and his  smooth luscious hair with both her hands. Both of them kissed each other fervently.

Oh no !!! She had even the power to turn a gentleman into a wild beast.

Dev came to his senses and pulled off from her to which she moaned sulking  in disappointment.

Oh my ! No Dev. You're a gentleman. She's drunk and you can't take advantage over her weakness. He thought to himself.

She clutched hid hands tightly and pleaded. "Okay, I'll sleep but don't leave me Dev. Please. I love you please stay". Dev's heart leaped out of his chest hearing her confession.