Chapter 11:

I went back inside to find that a few of them had woken up. Turns out, Ashton told Luke and Hailey that he kissed me. Hailey came up to me with the coffee Ashton made me and a smirk on her face. It quickly went away when she saw my face.

"Em, what happened?" She asked worriedly.

"Lets go to my room and i'll tell you," i said quickly.

She handed me my coffee and we went in my room. I checked the clock and it was around 7:20.

"Tell me everything," she said as she shut the door.

"Harry, he... he saw me and Ashton kiss. He was devastated. I followed him out to the porch. And... he said that i played him," my eyes started to gloss over with tears at this point. "He said that i hurt him, but somehow he forgave me. I shouldn't've gotten his forgiveness because i did play him. It doesn't make any sense."

As i told my story Hailey listened carefully and attentively. She waiting until i was done to talk.

"So what are you going to do now?" She asked with questioning eyes.

"I don't know. What do you think i should do?"

"I don't know either. Luckily you figured out which one to choose before it got too out of hand," she said cautiously.

"Yeah," i replied.

"Do you want me to go talk to Harry?" She asked.

"No, its fine."

"Okay. Do u want to go back in the living room with the boys?"

"Sure," i answered.

When we got in there i saw something that i dreaded would happen. Harry and Ashton were face to face and looked pretty ticked at each other. Their jaws were set and fists were clenched. I was so scared that i rushed to get between them. I squeezed between them and faced Ashton. He looked at me as I searched his hazel eyes for the warmth they once had. They were about as warm as the tundra. Dead cold.

"Ashton?" I asked.

He didn't look like the fun-loving crazy idiot i fell for.

"Im sorry..." was all he said. He turned and walked out.

I turned and looked at Harry.

"Harry?"

"I..." he put his head down. "Im sorry too."

He did the same, walked out.

I turned around and saw the other boys looking back at me.

"Well, that was weird," Hailey spoke up. "How about we go get food?"

"Oh my," i said smiling. Only she can make me smile at a time like this.

"You guys go talk to them," Hailey said. "And me and Em will go get food."

"What about driving?" Calum asked. "You two still haven't gotten your driver's license."

"Uggh!" Me and her both groaned.

"Calum... my loving brother-" i started to say.

"Fine i'll take you guys! Stop trying to guilt me!" He said.

"Thank you," me and Hailey both said.

The boys split up to go talk to Harry and Ashton. Luke, Zayn and Niall went to Harry and Louis, Mike and Liam went to go talk to Ashton. I hoped that it went well.

When we got in the car, my brother asked where we wanted to go get food. We just said to drive around until we saw some place we wanted to eat. After driving around and debating where to go, we agreed on Subway.

Me and Hailey went in and Calum stayed in the car. When we got in line we saw a familiar blonde girl standing in front of us.

"Brittany?" Hailey asked.

Once she turned around sure enough, she was right. It was Brittany. It wasn't the Brittany from the plastics, but our best friend Brittany.

"Jamie!" Brittany exclaimed

"Joe!" Hailey replied.

They hugged and the people around us, looked at them like they were crazy.

Once Calum texted us all the boys' requests for food, we quickly ordered and sat down to wait.

"So what have you been doing? Who adopted you?!" Hailey asked.

"Im good and i didn't get adopted..." she said nervously.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"Yeah... i kind of ran away. But they cant do anything because I'm almost 18 anyway. And its not like they care that i left," she said.

I was called up and got the food. Right then, i got a text from Calum.

Hurry up! We got 2 get home now! Somethings happening!
~C

"Quick! Brittany, do you have somewhere to go?" I asked.

"Um, no why-" she tried to answer

"Come with us! I'll explain later," i said quickly.

I gave Hailey the food, we raced to the car and all piled in.

"Hailey, don't eat the food and, Calum, what happened?" I asked.

"No time!" He said. He stepped on the gas and we were ofF. "Who's this?"

"Brittany," i answered.

"Hi," she said shyly.

When we got home, Calum burst through the front door. We all ran after him and thats when i saw it.

Harry was being held back by Luke and Zayn, while Niall was trying to talk to him; Ashton was being held back by Louis and Mike and Liam was trying to talk to him. Ashton had a cut lip and a bruised jaw. Harry had a black eye forming and a very badly bruised nose that was bleeding.

"STOP IT!" I yelled.

They all turned and looked at me in shock. They've never seen me angry until now.

"ASHTON! MY ROOM! NOW!" I commanded.

They let him go and he followed me to my room. Thats when i realized what had happened.

They were fighting over me!