Chapter 26:

(The picture above is Ashlyn)

The next morning I find Hailey on the floor and Ashlyn drooling.

"You know you drool when you sleep."

She smiles and wipes her chin off. Hailey gets up and laughs

"You know I really need my own bed." Hailey laughs popping her back.

"So do you have to get home?" I ask Ashlyn.

"Ummm... Yeah. I guess so." She says looking down at her feet.

"What's wrong?" Hailey asks.

"Well.... My parents aren't exactly happy with me." She says softly.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well I sort of ran away because they beat me," She says and a tear trickles down her cheek.

"Oh my gosh, Im so sorry. You know you could stay with us," I say holding her hand.

"Thanks, but my parents are looking for me and I wouldn't want the police getting you in trouble. I'm a traveler anyway," She says grabbing her beanie.

"No way! You are staying with us," Hailey and I state.

"Only if the guys say it's okay," She says blushing.

"Im sure they will!" I said. "I'll go ask them."

I headed downstairs to the living room. Brittany was talking to the boys and judging by her tone, she sounded serious.

"Hey guys," I greeted. "What are y'all talking about?"

They turned and looked at me. Brittany had apologetic eyes, while the others had some concered faces.

"I found a place of my own. But it's halfway across the country. Thanks for everything, Em," she explained as she hugged me.

I was caught off guard, so I just stood there as she gave me the warm embrace. When it all hit me that she was moving , I hugged her back.

"I'm going to miss you, Brittany," I said. "When are you leaving?"

"We'll, tomorrow actually. I didn't pack anything to come here, so all my stuff is still at the orphanage. All i have to do is get a job. You won't have to worry about me, I'll be fine. I'm going to go get my stuff in a minute. Luke is driving me," she clarified.

She turned and headed upstairs to say goodbye to the other girls. I spun around and faced the boys.

"I know that Brittany is leaving and all, and I'm sad about it too. But can Ashlyn please stay over for the night? Please?!" I begged.

They all gave each other questioning glances.

"Sure," Calum and Michael said in unison.

I gave them a smirk and headed upstairs. Brittany came down and left with Luke while I was going up to my room.

"They said you could," I told Ashlyn.

She grinned from ear and I have to laugh. I was so glad that she was going to be safe tonight and she had a secret admirerer on her hands... maybe two.