🥀 01 - CHOI SEUNGCHEOL 🥀

" Y/N! "

You turn your head upon hearing a voice calling for you, and it's Seungcheol or he usually known as S.Coups. Your face crack a smile looking at him, running towards you while holding a glass of coffee. Your favourite drink and he always buy it whenever he had a chance to meet you.

Both of you are busy, you're busy with your college life meanwhile he is busy with his idol life. And you don't even know whether the so called love and relationship exist or not anymore.

But you do know one thing, it's falling apart and none of you wanna admit it. Both of you aren't ready for the separation and choose to stay in the zone of friends with benefits.

Seungcheol ruffles your hair as he greet you, you can't say a thing. The way both you of drifted further is unexplainable, no words can describe that.

"How's your comeback? I've watched the music video, you guys are great!", you said while walking side by side with him.

Seungcheol just nodded, "I miss you Y/N.. I don't want anyone to hurt you but I want you to be mine. It just.. I- just.."

"Hahaha, no one hurt me Cheollie. No one, so stop with the paranoid thinking. I'm just doing fine with my life."

Then, the silence coming along. None of you talks and it ended up with an awkward good-bye. You sigh and just watch Seungcheol walks away.

"This ain't the same time like before. It's a mess.."

₪₪₪

Seungcheol sigh and he looks at the mirror in the practice room. He wonder why there's no progress in his relationship with Y/N. It's like they're getting far and awkward.

"Is it because of my anxiety issue? Or the tight schedule?"

He's talking to himself, and he decide to stop the stupid thinking, and starts practicing for the comeback stage.

And he dancing, he starts remembering all the memories with Y/N. How they met, and how they starts fall in love, Y/N is like his another part of his life.

And suddenly, Seungcheol cried. He miss her but she's far away from him. Not wanting to waste anytime, he calls Y/N. But, it's not her that pick up the call, it's another guy.

"Hello?"

Seungcheol stays silent, he can't talk.

"Hello.. Who are you?"

"Ehemm.. It's me, Seungcheol.. May I talk to Y/N?"

"Y/N? She's in hospital right now."

Seungcheol shock! "Why she's in hospital?"

"Just come here.. I'll text you the address.."

₪₪₪

You wake up from the faint after half an hour, you laugh and starts crying. This is one of the reason why you set yourself far from Seungcheol.

Your bestfriend, Hangyul walks to you. "Are you feeling better?"

You nod your head and smiled. "I'm sorry Y/N. But I told him you're in hospital. He needs to know about it."

You only nod your head, didn't want to fight with him. It's useless, since it has been few years you hide the truth.

Seungcheol come in with heavy breath, he's panting and looking confused. "Are you sick Y/N? "