🥀 06 - JEON WONWOO 🥀

Wonwoo wake up in the midnight after startle by his own nightmare, he keeps hearing voices and seeing things that shouldn't be seen by normal people.

In his dream, there's a girl that has been asking for a help, asking him to be her helping hand and help her to go home to Heaven.

Wonwoo wipe his sweats and ruffles his own hair, "Why I've been dreaming about that girl lately? I mean, I don't even know her!"

He looks at his handphone, it's 5.00 am only 2 hours left before the sunrise and he decides to stay awake to finish all his task before date line. Wonwoo coax himself, all things he saw before this just a hallucination. None of them are real.

He starts his day as an accountant with his normal routine, and then he drive to his company. DIA Co, suddenly he see a flash of light.

His eyesight become blurry and he decide to pull over. Wonwoo close his eyes and let out a soft groan, "What's happening right now?"

He see that girl again! "Seriously?! In broad day light!"

Wonwoo can't move, he stuck at his place and he can see a creepy grin on the girl's face.

The girl's face is unstructured, covered with blood and her long hair stick with each other.

"You take me for granted.. "

A sudden honk make the girl disappear and Wonwoo finally can breathe freely. He's dripping in sweat and he's clueless.

Thinking that it's only a game of mind, he drive again without knowing one girl is staring at her. Her face full with sadness.

₪₪₪

It has been 5 months since the terror happen, Wonwoo almost losing his sanity right now. He was forcefully asked to resign from his job due to his poor performance.

And now, he starts talking alone. Like talking to something that didn't exist but he's the only one who can see it.

Wonwoo bang his head to the wall, hating the fact that he can listen to the voice again. He want it to stop for real and he's willing to do anything.

Wonwoo look at his reflection in the mirror, his face shrunken a lot as he didn't have appetite to eat.

Wonwoo scream, the reflection of him in the mirror suddenly talking. "Can't you remember for real?"

Wonwoo shake his head, "Just stop bothering me! Let it stop!"

The reflection laugh loudly and he vanish into the thin air. Leaving Wonwoo curling himself on the cold floor that covered with bloody water.

Wonwoo close his ear and he's begging for the girl to go. But no, the girl come closer instead and pat his head, "You'll join me later. "

Wonwoo wake up in the morning drenched with the water, he scoff. Pissed of to himself, "What's gonna happen to me today? I rather die than facing the stupid girl everyday!"

He cleans himself and walk to the nearest park, he can see a girl waving at him. He smile and jog slowly to the girl.

"Y/N! How are you?"

Y/N chuckle, "Hmm.. I'm doing fine, how about you?"

"Well, I just got fired from my job so yeah, life is nothing for me right now."