🥀 09 - LEE SEOKMIN 🥀

Have you ever heard about hybrid?  A creature created in form of half human and half animal. This project surely getting bigger as the demands from human is higher.

Among  the human that live in the chaotic world, there is one guy who choose to live his life  naturally. Didn't follow the crazy trend because he knows, none of the hybrid gonna be  happy.

Yes, they were made scientifically and it's mean they can act as human and animal. As an animal lover, Seokmin hate that.

He can't digest how a guy or a girl in a form of hybrid can survive their life?  Yes, they maybe looks beautiful and ethereal, but little did they will have the side effects.

But surely life won't always happen like we want, and one day the most unexpected event happen to him.

₪₪₪

Seokmin is jogging around the park when he suddenly heard a sad cry. He looks around and notice a pair of leg currently moving to the air.

Seokmin walk closer to the leg and he notices, it's a hybrid covered with over-sized hoodie.

"Are you okay?"

Seokmin can't hear any answer so he decided to lift the hybrid and it a girl hybrid. She looks confuse and didn't like the way Seokmin touch her.

"Hye easy.. I just want to help you. What are you doing here?"

Seokmin take a look at her neck, if there's any necklace as an ID but nothing, same goes with her wrist and ankle.

"I guess you don't have any master or maybe you've lost your ID."

The little hybrid hiss at Seokmin, protesting the way he handle her. Seokmin realize, this is not an usual hybrid.

He come closer, "Easy!  I just want to know your hybrid. You looks like a new hybrid by the color of your eyes."

Seokmin open up the hoodie and notice a pair of fox ears!  He take a look at the nails and it's black, indicating she's a fox hybrid.

"Show me your tail!  I want to know what type of fox you are!  If you're the wild type, I'm gonna be a dead meat."

She take out her tail, and the tail is wagging happily and Seokmin smile. She's a fennex fox hybrid. The cutest fox on earth! 

Seokmin hold her wrist, "Let's go home and then we gotta do some shopping for you. I'll take care of you until I found your owner."

The little hybrid jumping while intertwined her fingers with Seokmin's. She looks around as everything looks new to her.

₪₪₪

"Aww!  Foxie!  You're so cute!", the hybrid hiss. The hybrid hit Seokmin, and throw things to him. She didn't like Seokmin call her Foxie.

Seokmin startle, "Maybe I should give you a name. How about Y/N?  It's sound perfect as you're a very beautiful hybrid!

Y/N nod her head and hug Seokmin tightly, Seokmin chuckles and hug her back. "Jja.. Let me see the new outfit."

Seokmin look at Y/N and he smile, satisfied with his own work. The little hybrid at height of 157cm looks petite in the over-sized hoodie and she wear a short pant.