🥀 13 - LEE CHAN 🥀

In the deep forest, there is a castle on the cliff, looking like a dead castle from outside and full with witch power.

But no one knows, there's a boy who lived there all by himself. Didn't have anyone to accompany his life.

A boy that was born with a curse, a boy who cursed to be alone and hated by everyone except for one person.

His true love.

Isn't this another fairytale?

Why not? 

Life always look like a fairytale but it didn't to be honest. And because of that, Chan want to create his own version of fairy tale.

₪₪₪

Across the land, a girl with a red hood is walking into the deep forest. She didn't know what's the danger awaiting for her inside.

Y/N is walking joyfully and she's mesmerized with the beautiful scenery in the forest.

The morning dews, sound of flowing river and bird chirping welcomed her that morning. She just want to feel free for today and no one gonna say no to her.

Day getting high and Y/N is tired, she need rest before continuing her journey. And she walked farther, from a far she can see the castle.

In her eyes, even tho the castle looks like a dead castle, it's beautiful. The sunlight shine straight to the castle and Y/N forced herself to knock a door.

Y/N knock on the door and her knocks didn't get any reply, and she decided to stroll around the house.

The house is full with magic, all things can moved by themselves, not to mention the color of the flowers and fruits. They're beyond an imagination.

Chan watch the girl from inside and chuckles, "You're something new girl.."

Chan let the girl explore the sites while he's looking for a new hood. He don't want anyone to know his face.

He wants to be the reason why someone's is smiling for him and vice versa.

Y/N is busy playing with a rabbit when a hoarse voice say hello to her.

"Eoh hello!"

Chan smiled behind the mask, Y/N is an ethereal beauty. Can someone be perfect with this kind of beauty?

"Hello.. Welcome to my house dear Miss?"

Y/N chuckles nervously, "Hello.. My name is Y/N, I'm sorry if I interrupted you.."

"No.. It's okay, I'm fine.. My name is Chan.. Nice to meet you.. And may I know what's the reason why you're here?"

"Sorry.. I just want to have an overnight if you don't mind.. Judging from the cloud right now, there's no way I can survive in the rain by this evening."

Chan smiled, "Come on.. This house has been empty for too long.. Finally, someone can accompany me tonight.."

The red hood girl jumping excitedly, not knowing what's waiting for her after she entered the house.

Once the door is locked, the things in the house become alive and soundful. Chan banned them from making a noise, and none of them is allowed to be in the sight once she wake up.