🥀 08 - XU MINGHAO 🥀

2177, a year of where human and robot can co-exist together like normal. No fight, no bloody war and no cruelty happen to the robot.

They live in peace and help each other to survive in their new world. A world we called as ASTERIA PLANET.

A whole new place found on earth after all the pandemic happen for years and not every human clan survive from that. They decided to create a whole new world, combining their intellectual and their skills.

Hence, because of that a HuBot was able to be produce on monthly basic. HuBot, Human + Robot;  one programme that will allow robot to be like human and vice versa.

Among all the chaotic world, there's one guy who literally didn't fall into the trap. ASTERIA PLANET is a new place, but it is divided into two section.

The heaven version and hell version.

Let me tell you the difference of the two version. Heaven version, another name for it is Ivyaki World. A place where all the top tier people live on the place and having their life to the fullest.

The hell version named as Ketrioke World, where all the below tier people worked their ass off and mostly become slaves to the Ivyakian.

And one guy named Xu Minghao, a survivor from X17 pandemic outbreak choose to go to Ketrioke World. He flew down from Ivyaki and start his life as an engineer at Ketrioke.

Minghao, a guy created from body of half human and half robot. He is into robot ever since he survived the pandemic outbreak, X17, a pandemic outbreak cause from chemical reaction.

Resulting his left arm and right leg need to be amputated. And since that, he's been living with the robotic limbs. His heart also from a machine, real blood mix with fake blood running through his vein everyday. 

That evening everything looks peaceful, he can see various clan in Ketrioke living harmony life despite being the slave for Ivyakian. He decided to stroll around ASTERIA.

While pass by a dark forest named Macaria, he see a garbage disposal and things from Ivyaki fall into the place.

He sneak in and starts collect pieces of thing that he can use for another creation, and suddenly he see something that caught his eyes.

A half body of robot from Ivyaki, there's a "FAILURE" mark on the chest, but that didn't stop Minghao from getting close.

He takes the metal scrap and walk to his home, thinking about what he will do with the pieces.

Minghao shut down all the access to his house and he starts examining the robot. She's not a failure, she just having a bit of malfunction and it can be repaired.

Days turn to weeks, and weeks turn to months and finally the shape of the metal scrap can be seen perfectly.

A full body of robot system, but her face belongs to human. Fair skin, big round eyes, plump lips and blushes on her cheeks make her perfect.

Minghao installed all the necessary skills and advanced skills for the robot, and he starts rebooting her. The heart machine starts beating and the joints move.

The eyes finally blinking and Minghao smile, "Hai Y/N.."

She looks confuse, her memory processing who is the guy in front of her, and when she can remember it. She's jumping around and smiling.

"HaoHao!"

Minghao cried, "You come back baby!  I miss you..". Minghao hug Y/N and he kiss her on lips.

Yes, Minghao gave her memories of his past lover. The one who died due to pandemic aftermath.

Their story shall begin, a love story between a half robot and full robot.