🥀 03 - HONG JISOO 🥀

You look dazed and pale, the sunlight barely give you colors on your lips. You look into the sun and smile weakly, "It's beautiful.."

You put your hand in front of your face, feeling the cold breeze of winter and you let out a chuckles. You had no energy left to hold on, you've done everything you can but not for this time.

"Can't it be a bit warmer this time?  I had enough with the winter.."

You look at a necklace hanging around your neck, and let out a sigh. "Where are you Jisoo? I miss you.."

As the sun starts to set, you walk away from the place. A place where holding on tons of memories with Jisoo. A place where you should be one and stay forever.

The snow starts to fall down, and you look at them with a misty eyes, you can see couples on the road, intertwined their fingers for comfort and warmth. Then you decides to intertwine your own fingers.

You reach at your home after 20 minutes of brisk walk, a cup of hot chocolate accompanied you during the night. You switch on the TV, and you reminisce over your memories with Jisoo, before he is nowhere to be found.

"Comeback to me.. I miss you Jisoo yaa.."

₪₪₪

Jisoo is wandering alone and he walks without any clue, and where he's going. His mind went blank and blurr, thinking about what's happening to him?

And suddenly a strong wind come across him and he can feel that he's flying away. A sudden light comes into his eyes, leaving him in sudden blind.

No one notice his yelling, neither his screaming of help. People just move around and do their own business.

"What's happening to me?  Why people ignore me? Did I do something resentful?"

No one can give him the answer that's he's been looking for. But he notice the world he's living right now isn't right. Everything was dark and cold. Sometimes he can hear a pathetic scream in the midnight.

The strong wind make him stop at a house, he walks over to the house and take a peak. And he's jumping around! "Oh my God!  I found your house Y/N!!"

Without wasting time, Jisoo runs to Y/N and kiss her. But the girl didn't give any reaction, instead she's crying and cover his head with a blanket.

"Hye.. Don't cry I'm here baby.."

Y/N lift her head and nodded, "I want you to stay.. Don't go anywhere again.."

₪₪₪

Y/N jumping around when she sees Jisoo is in front of her!  She finally got the  answer, for the unsolved question.

Her heart didn't lied to her saying that Jisoo is in front of her, and she laugh like a normal person. She talks and watch the movie with Jisoo and even shared the same cup of hot chocolate.

They spend their night with talks and cuddle, "Baby.. How are you doing these day huh?"

Jisoo strokes Y/N's hair, "I'm just doing fine Soo.. And how about you?  I keep calling you but it always ended up by a voicemail. Why?"

"Aww.. I'm sorry, I always forgot to charges my phone and ended up busy with my task. But, is there anything I can do to make it up?"