🥀 07 - LEE JIHOON 🥀

"Smile as you can Hoonnie!"

That words make Jihoon's heart flutter, he close his eyes and that day come into his mind again like a starstruck. No one can stop him from remembering it.

His very first love, Cha Y/N. 

A flower that he will always remember no matter what, a star that fall through his dark night and light it up and an angel who always make him happy.

Jihoon didn't socialize well with the society, he tends to be alone and didn't bother to mingle with other people.

Can I say, it happens because of people? Imagine being in his place first. Lemme tell you the story of Lee Jihoon before he met Cha Y/N.

Lee Jihoon, a college student at one of top university in Korea. Despite being one of the student there, he never happy. He always feel like he's useless and every single he had trouble to sleep.

When he goes to the university, the bullies never stop bothering him. It's not a school anymore, those kind of hierarchy shouldn't exist.

Jihoon never tell them to stop, he become numbs to the pain. Become deaf to the insulting words and become blind for whatever happen in front of him.

Even he tried to survive, eventually he will fail. No one willingly to give him a helping hand, instead they walk away from him. It's not his fault able to enter the university by sponsorship.

His normal routine everyday is go to university, get bullied, go home and let the razor do the work. He will always let the blood speak for him.

Jihoon also developed another mental problem, schizophrenia. A condition where he can listens to things that didn't exist, and see things that he shouldn't see. How come this young man life goes to the drain?

He's talented, a very talented young man!  Able to produce songs and singing but no one can see that. All they can see is the weak Lee Jihoon, who always surrender to his fate.

But everything change one day, when he's ready to take another hit from his bullies, someone stepped in. And it's his angel, Y/N.

He met Y/N during his fourth semester, Y/N defend him from the bullies. The girl kicked the bullies as like nothing, no one can ever touch him since that day. And he fall in love with her, every words and touch of Y/N, Jihoon will always say yes.

His life getting better, Y/N help him all the way long!  The little Angel always become his guardian whenever he needs. The rainbow finally come into Jihoon's life, and he made his debut as a producer named Woozi.

₪₪₪

"What is this Y/N?! "

Jihoon is shock, how come he is announce as bankrupt?  All the kredits of his song always paid in time by the agencies and every collaboration he made always hit the top.

This can't be happening, Jihoon stare at Y/N asking for an answer. Y/N hit his head, "From university until today, you're stupid Lee Jihoon. You don't realize my game since day 1."

"What do you mean?!  We've been through thick and thin since that day Y/N!"

Y/N laugh, "No.. Only you, I never went through hardships. So here we go, our story end here Jihoon. You shouldn't fall into my warm embrace Jihoon, because you're not smart enough to own me."

Y/N leave the house, Jihoon still blank and blurr for what happened to him in a blink of an eye. He proposed to Y/N last week, today they broke up.

Jihoon call his agency, and another devastating event happen. The agency terminate his contract after the news go on media.

Jihoon is blank, he can't find the reason. And he starts rummaging all the letter he received, the emails and the phone call. And he found the answer, what a twist! 

This time Jihoon didn't dare to lift his head anymore, he's the weakest among the netizens. Nothing he can do, he loses all his right.

Y/N literally kill him slowly, after they shared memories and love, this is what Jihoon gain at the end. 25 years he tried his best to hold on, but I guess the world didn't need him anymore. He can go back to the heaven, a place where he should be.

The angel has gone for good, leaving the cruel world alone. All his pain, no one ever know. The one he trust the most betray him in the way of unexpected. Good bye little angel, sleep well.

₪₪₪

Ever since Jihoon passing news circulate in the social media, netizens keep bugging on Y/N.  Condemning her on her social media accounts. Asking for the real reason why suddenly Jihoon decided to kill himself.

Along all the news, one book in black color come to her. The very first book Jihoon wrote about his life and Y/N knew all the stories.

Who is Y/N? 

A fucking loser named Cha Y/N, she's the daughter of CEO where Jihoon work. That's why she easily can withdraw Jihoon's contract, only with one call.

And is there a reason why she became Jihoon's rescuer back then? 

Yes, it's bet between her and her lover. One of the bullies, if she managed to make Jihoon fall in love with her, she own all the money.

And she did.

Until one day, the game keeps changing. Y/N didn't like Jihoon getting big and since Jihoon believe in her the most, she told Jihoon she will be his manager.

And she did.

But what happen next? 

Y/N never registered the name of Woozi under Jihoon real name, but it's under her name. Jihoon is her puppet, and she got the money.

Behind his back, Y/N find her own euphoria with her true lover. If only Jihoon know this earlier, all of this can be avoid.

But it's too late, Jihoon knew it on the day he decided to end his life. He had enough, he's too tired to hold even a pencil.

The note book, become his last story.

And it did. After the book was accepted by  Y/N,  the real stories exposed to the media. Have you ever heard a story named as 13 reasons why? 

Each one of those who make Jihoon suffered, recieved the notes and the last person is Y/N.

By the day they recieved the book, that's gonna be their ending. All their bad deeds exposed by themselves.

Jihoon only look at them from the sky, he is smiling but not a real smile. He still in pain, and Y/N is gonna be the last reason.

Y/N can't take the shock, she runs out from her house. She feel like the last words of the book haunted her.

Of course she gonna feel like that, because it's Jihoon's favourite words. Y/N keep running as if she can see Jihoon in her eyesight.

And BBAM! 

Tires screeching and she fly to the sky before land on the road. She deserved this, for ruining Jihoon's life. And the note book vanish into the thin air, it's a death note after all. Lord will never betray the one who is good and patience like Jihoon.

₪₪₪

Once you called, I'll be fallin'

To your warm embrace

Lee Jihoon,  2020