🥀 11 - BOO SEUNGKWAN 🥀

Seungkwan walk around the hill, he's falling in love with the green scenery there. There's something that always attract him to come at the hill.

Down of the hill, there's a house with brick red color and black roof. There's a girl lives there, and Seungkwan always play with him whenever he come to the hill.

He decided to stop for a while, and he take a look at the sunset. A beautiful scenery that not everyone appreciate, the sounds of bird chirping fill through the wind.

The birds already come home to their nest after a whole day of hard work. Seungkwan smile, this just a small gesture of nature but it calms him.

Suddenly Seungkwan heard a voice called for his name, "Kwannie!"

He turns around, and it's the girl who live at the down hill. A girl that change Seungkwan's life, a perfect happy girl that have fair skin, round eyes, a sharp nose and red plump lips.

She walks closer to Seungkwan and let out a smile, her long hair is flowing in the air. Giving the smell of fresh fruit between them.

"You come again Kwan.. What are you doing here?"

"Ugh.. Nothing, I just come for a walk, but I decided to stop for a while. The scenery just too beautiful to let go.."

Indeed, it is. The sky looks like a Pablo Picasso painting, a mixture between orange, purple and pink shades make the sky looks unreal.

Y/N giggles and she give Seungkwan a flower, a Baby Breath.

"What is this Y/N?"

"A Baby Breath.. Can't you just forgive yourself Kwan?"

Seungkwan smile and shake his head, "If only forgiveness is easy as I did it.. I want to, but I can't."

Y/N shrug her shoulder, the boy always look gloom and unhappy, Seungkwan that he used to know isn't like this. He's bubbly and cute!

Y/N promised to herself, she will ensure Seungkwan will be on his feet again. He won't be alone anymore.

The petals of flower fallin down to the ground, the day starts to be vivid when they embrace each other.

₪₪₪

Seungkwan is giggling and having his good time watching the variety show,  meanwhile Y/N is preparing for their breakfast.

"Aren't you finished yet Seungkwan?"

"Almost!  Just a bit more!"

Y/N stare at the boy, she knows he can't handle the consequences after that night. Neither of them want this to happen, it just a mistake but Seungkwan can't think it like that.

He truly believe that, he's at fault. The day when the bloody incident happened and no one realize it. Only both of them know what happened during the rainy night.

"Come on Kwan!  The food is getting cold, didn't you promised me yesterday you want go to the mountain with me?"

Seungkwan sigh and he turn off the television, the house suddenly in a deep silence. No one dare to talk, neither eat the food.

"Dig in.. We need to go.."

Y/N didn't say a word, she knows Seungkwan isn't in a good mood since yesterday. Something has been bothering him and it's kind of suck to be honest.

Both of them left the house exactly on 8am, the sun ray cracks through the forest, their walking trail still moist with the morning dew. Birds start chirping, signally a brand new day has start.

Seungkwan only keep walking, want this trail to end real soon. And at the back, Y/N just watch him with a sad smile.

"How I wish this gonna end soon.."

After a few up and downs, they finally reach at the mountain peak. Seungkwan exhale a deep breath, and he starts looking for the flower.

White Anemone - A flower that brings the meaning of dying and forsaken love.

"Seungkwan ah, stop looking for the flower. They're not here! None of them!  I gave you the Lily!"

"I don't deserve the Baby Breath Y/N!  Can't you understand it?!  I'm okay if you call me crazy but don't give me the Baby Breath!"

Y/N is furios, "Kwan! You told me that I am the only who can make you smile. The only one who turns your dream into a vivid dream, but what's here right now?!"

"Shut up Y/N!  You're bothering me right now!  I hate you!"

Y/N scoff and she walked away from the place. Why Seungkwan always push her when she only want to stay beside him?  There's nothing wrong with it.

If only it's simple as that.

When Y/N walk away from the place, Seungkwan take out a container. He wants to end this loop.

He begin to recite a spell, and he put his own blood on the board. "I'm sorry.."

From a far, Seungkwan can heard Y/N's scream. She sounded so mad and hurt, but Seungkwan cover his ears while saying I'm sorry.

Yes, Y/N is the one who can turn his dream into a vivid dream, and make him smile all day. But it's not a good thing when he needs to choose who will be the next person.

He stumbled upon his own choice, and he hates it. He knows Y/N only wish a good thing, but that can't last long.

Cause a happiness of him will be exchange for the soul of his loved ones.

Y/N is the devilish girl, that will drag anyone to her fiery pit;  only to ensure her broken soul always alive with a living soul.

And Seungkwan is the perfect guy.

₪₪₪

Seungkwan walk down from the hill and he gazed at the brick house. The house finally shows its true color.

The dead souls of his loved ones surround the house and, Seungkwan drop the Baby Breath at his hand.

"I don't deserved the Baby Breath. I kill all of you only for the temporary happiness. I'm sorry.."

The unseen house finally faded away in the mist, no one can see it unless they're the broken soul who change their life with the devil.

Seungkwan goes to the highest waterfall, and he smile for the last time while looking at the sunshine.

"I'm sorry again, this broken soul should be gone years ago. But I'm obsessed with the happiness, and when I had no one to sacrifice, I realize that you're my happiness."

Seungkwan jump off from the cliff while holding a Asphodel - My resentment will follow you till the graveyards.

₪₪₪

The future that seems hazy

Turns vivid because of you

Boo Seungkwan, 2020