🥀 04 - WEN JUNHUI 🥀

Jun look at himself, the reflection of himself make he disgust. Why is he turning into such a different person? He's not the same Junhui that was known as a bubbly person and happy go lucky.

But it matter of time, everything change. His beautiful world was spilled with lies, dark colors and unforgettable events. He's afraid by his own shadow and acts.

A brand new blade slit through his wrist and thigh, this is a heaven. He can't thinking straight, he just want all the ringing voices faded away.

The slit isn't deep but it makes him reach his heaven, where he feels the blood is a thing to replace his insecure feeling.

Yes, Junhui feels insecure about himself leading to inferiority complex. Not other than that, he also got a mental disease that can make him anytime explode or should I call it as personality disorder?

Junhui fall asleep with the little blood, he didn't mind to bandage it, it becomes daily routine and no one know the secret including his own girlfriend, Y/N.

₪₪₪

Junhui didn't like what he see right now, Y/N is talking with another guy and to make it worst she laugh and looks happy with him.

Y/N waves to the guy and runs to Junhui, her face plaster with a warm smile, completely opposite with Junhui. Junhui didn't smile to her, he just enter the car and drives away.

Y/N only take a peak to Junhui and she choose to stay quiet. "Who's the guy Y/N?!  Your new lover?!"

"Huh?  No, he's my cousin. Didn't you remember him?  He's the one that helped during my first year of college."

Junhui didn't seems to like the answer, he just stay silent and try his best to accept it. He drive straight to his home, forgetting about his true intention asking Y/N to go out with him today.

As soon as they enter Junhui's apartment, Junhui can't contain his anger. The voices keep mocking him as a loser to a women, Junhui pull Y/N's hair and throw her to the wall.

Y/N let out a moan, "What's wrong with you Junhui?!  I told you the truth! Let me go!"

"No you can't!  You're mocking me with him right?  You said something bad about me and you let him to be the reason of our break up!"

Junhui starts hitting Y/N mercilessly, the girl is curling into a ball and protect herself from the hit. Jun unbuckle his belt, and Y/N starts run away from him.

"Y/N!!!"

"No! Let me go!  You're out of your mind Junhui!"

Junhui manage to catch Y/N and drag her to the bathroom, and he starts dipping the poor girl  into a bathtub that full with cold water.

Y/N is struggling to catch a breathe, she can feel she's at the end of tunnel but Jun stop hitting her after Y/N crying, begging for Junhui to stop hitting her.

As he realize, Jun snap back to a reality. Y/N is on the floor hiding her face, Jun slap himself. "Again? You promised her Junhui!"

Junhui stroke Y/N's hair, "I'm.. I-i-i , I'm sorry Y/N..", he pull the girl into his hug but Y/N resist him.

"No! Let me go! Don't touch me bastard!"

Junhui hug Y/N tightly as he can, while saying sorry repeatedly. Not knowing how much harm that he already caused to Y/N. And how many times Y/N fall into the pit of dark whenever it happen?