🥀 02 - YOON JEONGHAN 🥀

Jeonghan stand far away from Y/N,  he just take a few photos of the girl. Y/N used to be part of his life before all of this happen. Before two of them create a barrier between them, and neither of them escaping reality and fantasy.

He smiles when he sees Y/N laughing and running around the park. The beautiful girl isn't in his hand anymore, Jeonghan look at a ring in his finger, a ring that should tie both of them.

"If only I can turn back time, I'll do it again for you Y/N. But I can't, and I'm sorry for that."

The event happened few years ago, and Jeonghan still can't get over it despite Y/N already living her life right now. The girl already move on and never turn back to Jeonghan anymore.

Jeonghan hold his tears, trying his best to not break down in the public. This park used to be their favourite place whenever they have time to go out. And now, even they're at the same place, they're not holding each other's hand neither sharing the same bench. They're completely stranger.

₪₪₪

Flashback

"Hannie ahh!"

Jeonghan smiled once he see his little girl running to him, it's Y/N. The only girl that managed to make him fall in love after a long time. He ruffles Y/N's hair and peck her lips, "Ready to go?"

"Come on! I'm so excited! Tonight gonna be the best night ever!"

After both of them buckled up in safety belt, Jeonghan drove fast between the cars. Their relationship was kind of weird but in a good way, Jeonghan is an actor and Y/N is a final year student in of medic course. Their conflicted schedule usually didn't become the spark of their fight but somehow today, they didn't have right mind.

Jeonghan notice Y/N always on her phone but he tried to ignored it, maybe it because of assignment and etc. "Y/N, we're here. Let's go. "

Y/N step out from the car with a sparkling dress and make up, but her mind wasn't in the place. She keeps herself busy by ignoring Jeonghan that busy talking and laughing with his co-star. Y/N was bored and decide to went out for a fresh air, leaving her phone on the table.

Jeonghan noticed Y/N's phone keeps ringing and he pick up the call.

"Jagiya.."

That's it, Jeonghan turn off the call and he sprinted out from the ceremony. Looking for Y/N outside and once again, he's burnt out! Why the hell Y/N was talking to his co-star?

"Park Y/N! GET YOUR ASS HERE!"

Y/N startled by the hoarse voice of Jeonghan, she walked away from the guy and walked closer to Jeonghan. Jeonghan vein almost popped out, and he dragged Y/N from that place.

Jeonghan no longer can suppressed his anger, he threw the phone and yelled at Y/N.

"Get in the car! Go!"

Y/N entered the car without a question, and things got awkward between them, and Y/N asked Jeonghan what's wrong with him?

"Fuck? You asked me what's wrong with me?! Are you serious Park Y/N?! I LOVE YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!"

"What?! You said you loved me? What the hell with skinships things with your co-star? You know I hate it Jeonghan yet you still do it!", Y/N spat out her words.

"Huh?! You gotta be kidding me! You should've known better! I'm an actor and I've told you tremendous time that all the girl leads only my partner for work! Not for my life or my sex life!"