🥀 12 - CHWE HANSOL 🥀

Have you ever heard a story of a cold boy when you was a kid? Have you ever heard a story about Jack Frost?

Jack Frost?

Yes, Jack Frost. The famous cartoon character with his white ash hair and round eyes. He did have a happy ending at the end right?

He can change the world after he allowed kids to trust him, but in another realm. There's no way for a living Jack Frost gonna live a life like that.

A Jack Frost named as Hansol.

He's cold as an ice and nothing can melt him, not even the most bright sunshine. Hansol has been losing himself on the day he learn eveything that he believes before this only a drama.

The cold night just turn into a bloody night in a blink of an eye. A living person turns into a dead body with only a stab.

"Why did you need to be so cold?"

Hansol asked the dead body but no answer is given.

₪₪₪

Hansol live in a hidden forest behind a mountain and he always hide himself from the world.

Why?  He's born with a curse, a curse that no one can lift it neither make it end for him. Kids around his age called him as a monster and no one dare to be close with him.

Why?  Why people call him as monster?

He was born different, he has a genetics mutation causing him to born as an Albino and have a pair of eyes with different colors.

That's why I called him as a Living Jack Frost.

The blue and pink eyes always become the center of attention when he talks with the stranger.

Hansol never complaint about his disadvantage, instead he turns them into something beautiful.

He plays a character of Jack Frost for the sick kids and they love him a lot. And from a far, a young girl watch him while smiling.

"He's beautiful.."

Hansol notices the girl is watching him and he decided to say hi to her.

"Hai.."

"Eoh!  I.. Hello.. Emm.."

Hansol chuckles upon seeing the girl react, she's funny.

"I'm Hansol.. No need to be nervous, I'm not a monster tho.."

Y/N accept the handshake and laugh nervously, "I know.. Your condition is special and to be honest, I love your eyes!"

Hansol is shock, "Are you sure?  Miss??"

"Sorry.. I'm Y/N, Bang Y/N.."

"Y/N, it's a pretty name.. Like you and may I ask you a question.. Why do you love my eyes?"

"Cause they're pretty.. Really pretty like you.."

"Aww.. That's so sweet of you.. Well, friends?"

Y/N nod her head and since that day, they become friend with each other. But one thing Hansol didn't know about Y/N is, she also hiding a secret.