🥀 05 - KWON SOONYOUNG 🥀

A guy is looking at the sky, trying to touch the colorful rainbow for himself. He wants it more than anyone else. Soonyoung pathetically laugh at himself. Didn't know why the sky seems far away from him? He can't reach it, like his own dream. It's seem close enough to reach, but too far to have it in his hand.

He heard a voice calling for him, he turns around and smile. Y/N is smiling at him, waving her hand to Soonyoung and he jogs to Y/N.

"I miss you Y/N! Where have you been?"

Y/N rolled her eyes, "I told ya Soonyoung. I had an overtime for today, that's why I come home a bit late. And you, what are you doing on the rooftop huh?"

"Nothing. Just gazing at the sky, the colors are beautiful tho, like you..", he giggles and hugs Y/N.

"You and your cheesy words will never end huh? Let's go, it's cold here Soonyoung. You know I hate cold yet you still come here everyday!"

Soonyoung only laugh, just another day he successfully made Y/N pissed off. "Eyy, you're cute when you're angry tho!"

Both of them goes to the kitchen and start preparing dinner for themselves while joking around. Soonyoung is happy to have Y/N around him, and another gift will come him 6 months later.

Yes, Y/N is pregnant with his child. They knew it on Y/N's birthday. Their little dream finally can be fulfilled with the little angel.

"How's my little hamtori today Y/N?"

Y/N chuckles, the nickname sounds funny but cute at the same time, "The baby is doing fine Soonyoung ahh.. Its the mom that didn't doing fine, I'm super annoy with the morning sickness.."

Soonyoung backhug Y/N, "I'm sorry baby.. If only I can have the pain, I'll take it.. Hang in there, just call me when you need anything.."

Y/N turns around and hugs Soonyoung, "I love you more than anyone Soonyoung ahh.. The baby too!"

Soonyoung squat and rub Y/N's belly, trying to communicate with his little one. "Appa love you baby.. Don't make your Eomma in misery please.."

There's small kick! It's the first kick! Soonyoung's eyes is shining, "Did you saw it honey?! Oh my God! The baby answered me!"

Y/N laugh at the silliness of Soonyoung, "I saw it Soonyoung.. The baby love you too.."

₪₪₪

Y/N already in the third semester of pregnancy, believe me if I said she's having mood swing since she can't take the sore anymore.

"I can't do this any longer babe.. The babies are kicking me back and forth!"

Y/N grinning her teeth, and grab Soonyoung's hand, she's in pain since the babies already turning themselves for labor process.

Babies?

Yes, babies!

Y/N is pregnant with twins, one boy and one girl. The doctor confirmed it just a month ago. Finally the shy little princess show her sex after few times of appointment.

Soonyoung rub the back's of Y/N, he can't do nothing much for now. It's normal according to the doctor to feel that kind of pain since Y/N is pregnant with twins. Her uterus literally weighing of 28kg. With all the placenta, umbilical cord, the babies weigh and amniotic fluid.

"Honey, let's sleep.. I'll rub your belly, you can go to sleep first."

Y/N close her eyes and trying to find the comfortable position for herself, and after one hour finally she can sleep soundly.