🥀 10 - KIM MINGYU 🥀

Mingyu let out a smile after he see Y/N from a far. The pretty girl is own by him, it can be seen by the ring wore by the girl.

Yes, Mingyu is engaged with Y/N. Despite having trouble with his life, Mingyu won't ever let his love of life go.

"Hai baby.."

Y/N smile upon hearing Mingyu sweetly call her, the fair cheeks is blushing for real and Mingyu laugh.

"Don't be shy babe.. Come here.."

Mingyu pat the sit beside him, signalling the pretty girl to sit. Once Y/N sit, Mingyu kiss her forehead. The beautiful smile always shine on Mingyu life and he didn't regret his decision at all.

"How are you today?  Did you have any trouble with your job?"

"No.. Instead, I just got promoted!"

"Huh?  Are you serious babe?  Whoa!  I'm proud with you princess!"

Y/N smiled, and she hug Mingyu. The puppy like guy nuzzle his nose with the love of his life.

"So, are you ready for our marriage? I'm excited but at the same time, I'm afraid!"

Mingyu chuckles, "Whatever happen, I'll always be with you love.. No matter what, so don't be afraid. I just want us to be together forever."

Y/N kiss Mingyu's cheeks and she looks at the catalogue of bridal outfit in her Ipad. Scrolling through until she can found the perfect one.

Mingyu stare at Y/N, there's something he hides from her. And he really didn't want to hurt her, it just she's the fragile figure in Mingyu's eyes.

Mingyu's daydream cut off as Y/N pat his cheeks, "What do you think about this babe?  I want this color for our pre-wedding photoshoot and this color for our wedding!"

He look at the picture, it's beautiful indeed. One of the gown is in white color and the other one is pastel.

The white gown will be on their pre wedding and the pastel colors will be for their official wedding. Both gown indicates different characters of Y/N. The girl literally good expressing herself through a wedding gown.

Their hectic day finally end with a warm dinner, and right now Y/N is snuggling on Mingyu's chest, just like she used to do before this.

Mingyu plays with her hair, and rub her stomach, "I'll miss you so much after this Y/N.. I don't want to leave you without any good memories.."

₪₪₪

Finally it's the day for their pre wedding photoshoot and Y/N looks stunning in her white dress.

The dress have floral design and A cut line, making the body of Y/N spark through it. The wedding dress really emphasise her beauty, with a simple bun and natural looks, Y/N is perfect for Mingyu.

The photographer asked both of them act like natural, just like how they become one with each other.

And each moment is captured perfectly by the camera lens. Y/N's beautiful smile and Mingyu's great body proportion really striking.

Y/N wants this photoshoot to be special, and she asked the photographer to record a video for them while both of them recite their vows to each other.

Mingyu only follow what Y/N wants as he also want to create memories for Y/N. Their photoshoot finally end at 6pm, and right now Mingyu is staring to the sky.