STARTING OF THE JOURNEY(2)

Soon I reached home after looking at the beautiful view for some time . I first changed into some comfortable clothes and then went to sit on the bed to relax .

Soon enough I fell asleep as soon as I laid on the bed , after some time I suddenly woke up by the light that fell on my face directly .

I slowly opened my eyes and then rubbed them yawning , I picked up my phone to see who it was , my phone showed 2 missed calls , I saw who it was but it were just numbers . As I was going through my phone suddenly started ringing , I picked up to see who it was .

Suho : hi Y/N , it's Suho this side .

Y/N : oh hi Suho . What's up?

Suho : remember I told you about meeting up for the project ?

Y/N : Ooo....yeah...when are we gonna meet ? I was thinking of today . The whether is very nice .

Suho : yeah about that .... Were you doing something ?

Y/N :why will you ask that ?

Suho : it has started raining again .

Y/N : what ? ( You said opening the window to check on the whether )yeah it is.....so?

Suho: I thinking how about you come to my house....?

Y/N : your house ? I am sorry Suho I can't come to your house . How about you come over?

Suho : you sure?

Y/N: yup sure....I will just message my address .

Both of us hung up the phone call and I quickly messaged him my address and right after that I started running around my house cleaning it .

I never realised until today how untidy my house was . Pizza boxes everywhere and dust laying over everything .

After some time I finished cleaning and then sat under the shed of my balcony looking at the rain pouring . I remembered the whether during the day , it was so nice and refreshing then and right now ..... It raining .... This reminded me how people change just like this whether , just like my father did .... I sat lost in my thoughts when the doorbell rang .

I got up to open the door . I saw Suho waving me hi when I opened the door . He smiled brightly while holding a polythene in his hand raised near his head , he said

"I thought you might have not eaten dinner yet so I bought some japchae and kimchi for us to eat ."

I smiled too while thanking him and asking him to enter the house . He entered and we both started with our project , first we divided work and then discussed about what to be done first and what to be done at the last . We both were working when suddenly Suho spoke

Suho : Y/N you remeber how the teacher told us to make group of three ?

Y/N: oh yeah .... We are only two

Suho : do you know Jeon jungkook ?

Y/N: oh....yeah....I remeber him . Though never talked to him

Suho : let's add him to the group

Y/N : oh ohk well that was random.
......
After some time Suho yelled

" ya jungkook , come in now"

... Soon the door fled open revealing such a perfect person standing infront of me . It's not like I hadn't seen him in class but right now , he looked like a hero from some movie , I guess because of the light that felt on half his face . Suddenly I stared at him and then realised that he came to my house without asking me . I soon got angry and got up.

Y/N : excuse me ..... Suho who did you ask before calling him in .

Suho : ...........

Y/N : and you ( I moved towards jungkook ) who did you ask before entering ?

Our faces were inches away but I didn't realise because anger had taken over me .

Jungkook : ( get's closer ) I am a guest and do you know the feeling of sitting outside someone's door and waiting to go inside while freezing outside because of the rain ?

I soon realised how close we were and it kind of made me shy . I stepped back while bowing to him and introducing myself after I heard what he said . It was actually right whatever he said . It was rude for me to be rude to him even when he waited outside in the cold . I then turned to Suho

Y/N : Suho , it was rude of you to keep him waiting outside .

Atleast you could have brought him in .

Suho : (changes the topic cleverly ) uuuuhhhhh......Y/Nah how about we give jungkook his work ?

Y/N : oooooohhhh..eah..jungkook come sit .

-TBC-