WHAT'S HER NAME??

Jungkook , me and Suho had all thought of meeting somewhere and so we thought of going to an amusement park but because Suho took time deciding whether to go or not , we weren't able to make it in time , so instead we all just went to a fast food restaurant to eat something and to talk about random stuff ......

I thought of inviting Euna too because why not and the guys didn't have any problem so ....

We all reached soon to the restaurant Suho had told all us to meet at .

Me and Euna waited for Suho with jungkook before we started eating and playing ....

Soon Suho arrived and we all ordered food , there was a lot of silence when Euna suggested us to play some game .......

We all thought of what game to play when jungkook suggested us to play truth or dare.....

We all agreed and started playing we were doing turns... Even though I think Euna met jungkook and Suho for the first time but yet she seemed really comfortable around them and so were jungkook and Suho..... Suddenly Euna asked a me "truth or dare"
I thought of going light and to not go fast so I chose truth ......

Euna thought for some time and then said ........
Euna : I know everything about you and I to be honest don't know what to ask ...... I know this question would be boring but tell me your weirdest dream that you have had .

Without thinking for even a second I said
Y/N : wierd dreams ... I have had quite a few this week ..... So one of them is there is a kid who is asking his father to buy him a bracelet

Jungkook : woah ...... U actually are into my bracelet ..... I won't ever give it to you

Y/N : I don't even want it ...... And second one is there is a bus that is tilting towards the alley and I see two kids , not their faces but their hands and those kids have bracelets on their hands too ........ And like they are trying to help one another from falling or something ......

Suho : what's this obsession of yours with bracelets ?

Y/N : I DON'T KNOW
I said getting annoyed or mad , I didn't know what I felt to be honest .

Euna : ok , moving on......

We had turns again and this Time it was my turn to ask jungkook

Y/N : jungkook ..... Truth or dare ?

Jungkook : D-A-R-E

Y/N : I dare you to tell me who is this someone that you have in your heart ?

Jungkook : hey ...... I said dare ..... Not truth

Y/N : shut up and tell us

I punched him in a friendly

Jungkook : okay okay ..... So I had a friend when I was really young and she was there for me through my hardships , and you know even though we were young , I still felt she is the one for me ..... And I don't even know why .....

Y/N : what's her name ?

Jungkook : your turn is over so ..... Hush.....

It was now Suho's turn to ask jungkook ..... I looked at him with a smirk and he returned the smirk while we had jungkook and euna in the background confused .

Suho : jungkook , truth or dare ?

Jungkook : this time truth ..

Suho : what's her name ??? (He passed a smirked to me)

Jungkook : AAAAHHHH....THAT'S WHY YOU PEOPLE WERE SMIRKING ..... YOU BETRAYED ME SUHO!!!

Euna : top 10 anime betrayals ( she laughed ) now tell us what's her name .... We are curious

Jungkook : I don't know ..... I was really young when we parted .......

We all were in silence when not ready to believe his words when we all suddenly burst out in anger ,

Y/N : YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME .... I KNOW YOU ARE LYING

Suho : SERIOUSLY BRO.... ME TOO

Euna : HOW CAN YOU FORGET HER NAME ...... I AGREE YOU ARE LYING ..

jungkook : no , guys I am not

-TBC-

___________________________________
Author here ,
I think you people might be getting bored reading it but trust me this is what would build the story in the future .... So trust me and keep on reading 💜