LEMME INSPECT

I said I don't know so he took it from my hand and took it out .......

It was a bracelet , similar to that of jungkook's but didn't have kind of  carrot or anything on it .....  It was really pretty , I guess it was a platinum one just like jungkook's ......

Jungkook looked at it with a blank expression when I suddenly took out a something from the purse .... It was a piece of something , I put the bag upside down to see 2-3 more pieces fall down .... Two of them were ears .... One seemed like a Bunny's body ....

But before I was able to pick up the last piece to inspect it , jungkook took it all from me and threw it in the dustbin ....

I stood shocked when I suddenly realised what he did to that little thingy ..
Y/N : YAAH....Jeon jungkook how dare you threw away your own kind into a dustbin .... You heartless creature !!!

Jungkook : excuse me what ???!!!  Don't you know when something is not useful and breaks you should throw it away .... And what did I hear ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY THAT I AM A BUNNY .... YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME....

Y/N : ( I lowered my voice ) but when you smile you look like a bunny ....

Jungkook just face palmed himself and asked me to stop all of this that we were doing .... He soon ordered me to cook something for him , I was kind of pissed off but then like I was hungry too so ok .... All the time I was cooking , I didn't go out the kitchen but I knew they both were playing cuz the pup kept on barking joyfully ....

It was about 6:30 in the morning , jungkook and I both ate ' breakfast ' and then jungkook soon left for his home because our college was to start at 9 today and he had to change too .....

I also went to get ready , I took a quick shower and then went to give little puppy his food ( yes I haven't names him yet , give me suggestions please ) ....

It was about 8 now and I also had to drop the little puppy at a pet day care type of thingy (😂😂)

I dropped him there and then took the bus to reach my college , I went to the classroom where I saw jungkook sitting , I went to him and sat besides him , Suho and Euna were also there sitting right infront on us .......

Nothing much happened today , we just studied , and did our usual stuff and then we went our ways , I went to get little puppy first and then I went to home

I had nothing to do at home so I thought of taking that purse thingy out of the dustbin and inspect it but when I opened it there was no purse to be found

-TBC-
Author here.
I am so sorry I haven't updated since a few days but I promise to update more often .... And also don't forget to vote on all the parts because if you guys vote , then only my fanfic would be visible to other readers too 😊😊