student exchange program

i just laid on my bed taking off my ear rings when something clicked me .... wasn't the bracelet that jaeguk got similar to the one that kookie had..... in fact it had the same carrot and the same appearance too!!!!

could it be that he stole it??

but what if he didn't ...... i can't straight up go and question him "hey , did you dare to steal kook's bracelet??" 

obviously not but , i think the bracelet he got is kookie's but i don't have any proof ...... should i call and tell jungkook about this ? or do i meet him tomorrow......

it is quiet late right now ..... so i will meet him tomorrow .....

i just slept ..... because i am a sleepy koala (yes i am)

the next day i woke up ..... and got ready , i remembered what i had to do today , i had to meet jungkook and tell him what i think ...... 

i just had this all over my mind and just walked towards the bus stand , it might have appeared to the people watching me that i was sleep walking or something because i didn't seem to pay attention to what was around me , i even bumped into a few poles on the way .....

i soon reached the college and entered the classroom thinking that jungkook might have came today but he didn't ....... the seat where we sit together was empty today too ..... yeah i would go meet him today after school , his mom loves me , she won't mind me coming right??

the class soon ended and i was ready to go (skip class and meet jungkook) when suddenly a random teacher in the corridor called me 

teacher : y/n ? you are y/n right ?

y/n : yeah .......

teacher : your English teacher is calling you , i think it is something urgent 

y/n : oh okay 

i then started following her to think the staff room, i had never visited it before, it was the first time i saw it from the inside .....

i saw the English teacher sitting on his desk and greeted me with a "good morning" when he saw me and i did the same too , he asked me to sit down next to him on the chair and so that's what i did 

English Teacher : so we had some presentations and mock tests last month and it seemed like you  studied super hard ...... though you didn't do the presentations so i marked you for only one but your results in the mock tests was very good 

i just nodded throughout what he said , yeah it is true that i studied hard for the mock test but i didn't think that i scored that good ...... did he call me to scold me ..... ?

English Teacher : and we have a student exchange program that would happen next month ...... a student from daegu would come here and you will have to go to daegu for atleast a month but the time could be decreased according to the schedule of our college

y/n : wait , so you are saying that i have to go to daegu for atleast a month ? 

-TBC-