student exchange program(2)

Y/n : wait , so you are saying that i have to go to daegu for atleast a month ?

English teacher : well ...... yeah but you aren't the student who would go for it but i had requested to bring another student ........ you will be there for only half a month ......

i was not ready for this , specially since i had to find out the truth but this was a great opportunity , i could learn so much and this was my goal ..... the day i had entered the college , this was really important to me .......

it was only for half a month ..... i could go there , it's not like if i leave some people for some day , they will die right ?

English teacher : i am waiting for your answer y/n ....

y/n : yes ..... i wanna go to daegu

i then headed toward after the teacher went on a call with someone giving my name to him ......

i walked faster to catch the bus because i had already wasted 15 minutes ...... the bus came and i ran towards it and finally got on it ..... i called jungkook while i was on the bus to make sure he was at home but he didn't pick up .......

then i called his mom

y/n : hi Mrs. Jeon ....

Mrs. Jeon : hi dear ........ how are you and why did you call ?

y/n : i was coming to visit jungkook today ...... and i wanted to know if you people are home .....

Mrs. Jeon : sorry dear but we aren't at home right now ....... we had came out to do some grocery shopping but we will reach home in about half an hour .....

y/n : oh that's alright ...... i would wait then ....

we said our "bye" and then sat inside the bus looking out the window .....

i reached their home in 20 minutes and then waited outside for 10 mins ....

i just waited outside when suddenly the door of the house opened revealing jungkook ....

y/n : hi .... wait you were here

i said getting up ....

jungkook : ....uhmm yeah , my mom sent me here earlier when you told her you were coming ...... come inside now ......

the way he spoke and the tone of his speech was cold ....... he seemed dull and powerless .......

i went inside and kept my bag and house keys on the table .....

jungkook : so what did you wanna say ? make it quick

the way he talked made me chuckle.... it was just like the jungkook of the time when we first met but ...... it hurt me , he wasn't okay .....

y/n : uhmm ........... about your bracelet ..... i think jaeguk stole it ...... i don't have any proof but , i think that , he had the same bracelet that you have ........

___________________________________
Author here
Please show my fanfic love and vote for it , also don't forget to comment on the parts
I hope you enjoy it till the end

💜💜
Thank you