.....AND A BOX?

I layed on my bed trying to process everything that happened today..... His answer was really wierd .....

Flashback
Y/N : Why are you worried about me liking it or not ?

Jungkook : what ?

Y/N : what what ? I questioned you something

Jungkook : I thought you were my friend ....

Now......
I don't know why but hearing that friend word coming out of his mouth kind of troubled me .

At that time I just stood there frozen . I had known him for a month now , we had obviously became more then acquaintances , we are friends and that's a fact but still hearing it kind of made me sad .

While thinking of everything suddenly another thing said by jungkook came to my mind rushing through memories

"I already have someone in my heart"

What did it mean ?
He already had someone in his heart , it not like he met some other girl when we were working on the project .
Could it be that he saw some girl in the library , or the time he went swimming , or today .....

I kept on thinking about all this when I just thought of forgetting everything and just focusing on myself and this little pup that sleeps on the carpet because the person who saved him (I guess) gave up all her money on the new album of her favourite band .....

I thought of calling mom and asking for some money but then I stopped ..... She is doing so much for me , how can I just keep on asking for money like this ......

I looked at the little pup and said " I am really sorry buddy but you will get your bed when I get money next moth "....
He just barked in responce , as if he was paying attention to what I said and agreed .

2 hours later
I was in the kitchen when I heard a thud in my room ,
I rushed to the bedroom and saw the pup pulling onto something bringing a box towards me , the box was all empty as everything in it had already fallen out when the pup pulled that thing out .

I sat down near the pup , patted his head and looked at all the stuff that had fallen out ,

There was was a photo of me and my family , a drawing I made when I was young and a little purse thingy ...

I picked that blue purse thing up and shaked it to see if it contained anything , when shaked it made a sound so I knew it had something in it , so I tried to open it but before I could I realised that I had kept bread on the pan .....

I ran towards the kitchen , flipped the bread and realised that it had already burner half way ...... My last two piece of bread ....

I put everything that I cooked onto a plate and then went to my room again and kept everything back to the box telling myself I will check what's in the purse when I have time or when I am just thinking about random stuff , dozing .