"EVEN BEFORE THAT"

I nodded and then just went to the receptionist to fill out the paper work ...

After about 15-20 minutes I walked towards the room in which my mom was , when I reached the door , I peeked in through the small square glass window to see the doctor still doing some tests or something ....

So again I sat outside the room on the chairs , in the time being I went through my phone and thought of messaging Euna to check up on little pup .....

Euna seemed to be having fun with him , she told me they both went to a park and right now they were returning home to have something to eat .....

I was about to message Euna back when someone came and stood a few steps away from where I sat .

??? : You are the daughter of the lady inside the room 212 . Right ?

I stood up and nodded

??? : I am the person who you talked to on the phone

Y/N : Aah .... Sorry I didn't recognise you , though thank you for informing me about my mom and taking care of her while I was on my way to the hospital

I smiled , we both then introduced ourselves , he told me his name is choi min-joon . After talking for some time the person told me he had to leave and then went away , I waved him bye while bowing and he also bowed and waved bye ..... It kind of felt like I knew the person

I was just about to sit down when the doctore came out of the room , I looked at him and he gestured me to go inside now ..... But before I went in I wanted to bring my mom something to eat and so I asked the doctor what I can bring for him that is ok for her he said "anything that is hydrating and not too high in sugar"

Listening this I knew what to do I quickly went to the canteen thingy in  the hospital and get some lemon juice for my mom ( along with some cookies for myself  because why not )

After I got my order , I went to my mom , opened the door and went to my mom who still was relaxing on the bed

I kept the stuff down and gave the lemon juice to my mom , while she drank it I told her about what else had happened

I told her about little pup , about jungkook's phone and some other things too , it seemed like she was enjoying what I said .....

Soon she had finished her lemon juice and so I started eating my cookies when suddenly I remembered something

Y/N : mom , you had something to say ?

Mom : oh yeah sweety about that ....

She kept silent for some time , seemed as if she was thinking of telling or not but at the ned she spoke .....

Mom : dear , do you remember anything about your past , your father , your friends ....?

Y/N : yup , I had 2 friends named kora and yujin , and as far as I remember you told me father went for some important business....

Mom : I am not talking about your friends kora and yujin , they were your friends later , I am talking about even before that ....

Y/N : I-I can't remember actually....

Mom : and don't you think your father has gone for business for such a long time ....

Y/N : I think so.....

-TBC-

Author here
Could anyone of you please reccomend a good pet name , I think it's kind of wierd how we call the pup , 'little pup'😂

Please comment the names in the comment section.....

Thank you for giving my ff time and love though 💜💜