SUIT SUITES YOU

That little pup was asleep peacefully , it still kind of shivered whenever he breathed out so I covered him with Cloth .

I just kept on looking at that little pup , he was a white Labrador . He was kind of like the dog I had when I was younger , it was like my best friend .
Whenever my mom or dad used to scold me , he would always come in between and stop them from speaking by barking or running around them in circles .

He was a part of one of my sweetest memories .

I got up letting the little pup relax .
I went to my bed , sighed and went to sleep .

Weeks passed by ...... Our project was complete now ... And now today is the presentation day .

Suho stood infront of me , both of us waiting for jungkook because he was the incharge of bringing the whole project after altering it .

We stood waiting and thinking if giving such a responsibility to him was even right or not .

I stood checking my phone , messaging him , checking the time when I heard footsteps approaching me ...... As the footsteps came closer I turned around and bumped into someone's chest .

When I looked up to see the person I saw jungkook looking towards me , he looked so handsome ..... I blushed and took a step back and bumped into Suho now

Yup....my life couldn't get better now .

I looked jungkook head to too.

He wore a blue well fitted suit
With a black tie ....
He had his hair perfectly out of his face and looked like a prince right of a movie ....

That person was being eyed down by all the girls that passed by while I looked at him with my mouth open ......

I had a few questions for him and so I went on ahead to ask him

Y/N : So jungkook......

Jungkook : hush....ik I look the most handsome and whatever , so hush ...... And I am sorry , I can't exept your proposal , I already have someone in my heart ......

I looked at Suho and Suho looked back with a confused look ,
We both sighed and entered the class with jungkook behind us ...

We started are presentation when our name was finally called to , we were doing it , explaining everything when I saw all the girls just looking at jungkook as if they were day-dreaming .

Even though I felt nothing for jungkook but yet I was so mad at these girls being like that .

We finished it and as jungkook went to sit ok his seat everyone started looking at that direction wherever he went .

The college soon ended and me , Suho and jungkook .

I again wanted to question jungkook and wanted to tell him that I don't like him so I went on ahead to question .

Y/N : jungkook , don't hush me this time and answer my questions .

Jungkook : ooh...ohk

Y/N : first of all , why did you wear a suit just for a presentation .

Jungkook : didn't you like it ?
He said with a little sad expression , I felt kind of sad but then said...

Y/N : and w-why did you ........ Wait , what , why are worried about me liking it or not

-TBC-