uhmm.....hi new guy??

Though , After hearing what Euna had to say , I got mad ..... I got mad at jungkook for breaking that bracelet of mine .... The bracelet that was the last thing that could have helped me find my friend .....

Now , I knew what I had to do ....

The next day I again went to my college after dropping yeontan at his daycare type of place ..... What I had actually decided to do was not be mad at jungkook nor talk to him too  much ..... All I knew was that I was gonna ask my mom the address of the place where my friend might have used to live and then see where I go ..... I entered the college and saw Euna smiling towards me .... I too just smiled ...

Then I went to my class ..... 10 minutes were still left before class , students had started entering and settling down when I saw jungkook enter with Suho .....

I tried to ignore jungkook's stare but then he just came and sat besides me ..... With his large bunny smile on his face , and his eyes that were lit up as he was trying get my attention to him he stared softly.....

When I looked back and asked "What?" .... He took out a little box from his bag and kept it infront of me waiting for me to open it ....

I took the box .... Untied the ribbon , and then took out a platinum bracelet ..... I kept on looking at it when I realised that it was the same one the jungkook dropped ..... My heart had this wierd feeling ....

It was so thoughtful of him to take it home , fix it and bring it back

Y/N : jungkook thank you so much .... You are the best , I-I don't even know how to thank you right now ..... Omg I love you jungkook .....

Jungkook : you-you love me~

I was just praising jungkook when Suho popped out of nowhere and said
Suho : did you say you love him  ..... ??

Y/N : Uhm......yes?

Suho : you said you love him because he fixed your bracelet that he took from your home without your permission ?

As Suho said the last few words his voice started to lower down as if he said something he wasn't supposed to say ..... I looked at jungkook who was staring at Suho

And then realised that he freakin took my bracelet without my permission

Y/N : jungkook.....

I said as sweetly as possible when his cold stare met my eyes and softened

Y/N : I believe what Suho is true ..... You first of all BROKE my bracelet and then you took it from my home without my PERMISSION.....

Jungkook : Y/N , I can explain trust me ..... I-I took it-

Y/N : Jungkook what if you had LOST IT BY MISTAKE .... What would have I done ..... It's the last thing that my best friend from my childhood gave me anyways ....

My cheeks had turned reddish as the anger raged even more ....

I just didn't wanna listen to any excuse that jungkook had and so I went to sit somewhere else after grabbing the bracelet from jungkook's hand .....

I saw the front seat empty and so I decided to sit beside this super intelligent guy in our class ...

I saw jungkook getting up from his seat when suddenly our teacher came in and started writing on that huge white board in our class room .....

The class was almost over and I had noted everything the teacher wrote on the board in my notebook and quickly shoved everything inside my bag .....

Soon the teacher dismissed the class and then I left as quickly as possible ....

I stood outside the classroom and looked at jungkook who putting everything into his bag too and then left him quickly leaving to find that friend's house in which he used to live .

I had already messaged my mom asking her the address and now I just had to catch a bus to busan which took around an hour to reach ....

I kept on roaming around when I asked someone about that address ..... It was some boy , seemed around my age

Y/N : uhmmm......excuse me , can you tell me where this address is ?

??? : Uhh this house  .... I know , follow me

I followed that guy wherever he took me

He went and stood infront of a house and asked me to go and knock on the door ...

Y/N : uhh.....hey , excuse me , anyone inside

I ringed the door bell after I knocked and then waited for someone to open the door up

??? : Yes who is it , wait , I am opening the door .....

The same guy came and opened the door and asked me to go inside ......

-TBC-