"eyes were red"

*********************************************************************************************

JAEGUK                                                                                                  you

Jaeguk?

yeah ..... how are you ??

i am good but i have to ask you something 

go on 

do you have the bracelet , the one that was/is our friendship lock ?

yeah .............

i wanna have a look at it , can you bring it to me tomorrow ???

anything for you , see you tomorrow 

yeah , byeeee

*********************************************************************************************

THE NEXT DAY

I sat under a tree , on a bench , waiting for jaeguk to come , jungkook was behind the tree  .... there were bushes behind the tree , so the person on the bench couldn't see us but the person on behind the tree could ..... it was kind of wierd to have jungkook listening to our conversation but it was his idea so i had to go with it ......

after 5 minutes , jaeguk came with a small box in his hand ..... he smiled and waved towards me and i did the same , he came and sat down next to me and kept the box down , i picked the box up and opened it up to see a bracelet with a carrot charm ..... this surprised me .... i , for some reason , didn't think he would be able to bring it .... i even doubted if he had the bracelet ...

but it was right in front of me ..... i took it out of the box not believing my eyes ....

y/n : t-this .... h-o=how did you

when i realised what i was saying , and quickly changed the sentence 

y/n : i-i mean , it's just like the last time i saw it when i was younger ......

TWO DAYS LATER

i sat on a seat with euna and suho ..... jungkook was nowhere to be seen since yesterday , no calls , no messages and he didn't even come to college ..... we all decided to meet him today but Euna had to leave to meet her sister who had given birth yesterday and only suho was able to go with me ...... we knocked on the door and jungkook's mother opened the door , she seemed kind of worried .... and showed us to jungkook's room . 

we both entered the room to see jungkook sitting besides a window ..... he stared outside the window not even paying attention to the noise made while entering the room .....

we called his name multiple times but to our surprise , he didn't react to us until suho threw a pillow on his head ........ his reaction was not  expected .....

he turned around ...... his eyes were red and he seemed sick ..... his hair were all messed up .......