DREAMS ?

For some wierd reason .... Jungkook has been acting kind of rudely whenever I look at his bracelet or even try too .

That's person thinks I want to take it .... Pfffft why would I ?

Even if it attracts me , it doesn't mean that I want to take his bracelet .

Anyways except of this bracelet thingy , I have been getting wierd dreams lately ..... Like a kid asking his father to buy him a bracelet ...

I am like what's up with my life, why does my life revolve around bracelets ....

Also we have almost completed our project and it was easier than I thought .

............

At night I lay on my bed not ready to go to sleep because my dreams have been so wierd lately so I thought of going through social media .

Suddenly out of nowhere jungkook messaged me . I wasn't ready to read or even reply to it cuz
1) our relation even as acquaintances wasn't good
2) why would he message me so late at night when he told me loves to sleep?

Gathering all my courage I went through his messages :

JK : HEYO!!!!!
Y/N : hi?
JK: I have soemthing to ask you
Y/N : oh....what is it

I waited for his reply for about 10 minutes but that mr. Rude just loves to ignore me ..... I bet when I will ask him what he wanted to know yesterday he would just ignore me or either say "what , I never said anything , you must be dreaming me messaging you" .

Sighing I kept my phone down and slept telling myself we will see whatever happens tomorrow .

"Aaaaaaah....." All the kids in the bus shouted .
"Calm down kids " the teachers said trying to control the situation .
But the bus kept on tilting more towards the bay .

As the bus tilted more and more the kids started falling back
??? : Hold onto my hand ..... Don't worry ( the kid shouted )
??? : Save me ( the other kid cried )
I saw two hands , two hands with 2 bracelets .... Again one had a carrot and the other......

I suddenly woke up breathing heavily with tears in my eyes . That dream was driving me crazy . It was so vivid , but that dream , who was it related to . Why was I dreaming all this . I thought of calling my mom , I had so many question with me.
I knew it was late and that my mom would hardly pick my call up but I just tried and she actually picked it up .

Just like I thought , she didn't pick up . I thought of sleeping again but the fact that these dreams might returned won't let me sleep .

Soon , I went to make some coffee , drank it and decided to work on my part of the project .

I sat under my shed in the balconey working on the project and enjoying the night sky when I heard some barks from the alley , I looked down to see a little pup walking , when it suddenly fell down . I didn't want to leave my house but also didn't want to let that pup die down there ........

So I ran downstairs to the alley and picked the pup up taking him to my home . He looked so weak and seemed like he was beaten badly .

I did all I could do to make his pain less and make him feel more comfortable ........

-TBC-