SOMETHING??!!!

Jungkook's POV

I got inside the home and then opened the window revealing Y/N sleeping inside ......

But it seemed as if she was having a nightmare or something I jumped in through the window landing on a table ....... Lucky it didn't break .

I got near Y/N whose face had turned all white with sweat dropping continuously from her forehead to her chin ....

It seemed like she was having a tough nightmare , it could be clearly seen on her face so I decided to wake her up so that she could come out of that nightmare and I don't know why I was trying to do that .....

Jungkook : Y/N ... Y/N .... Y/NAH... wake up .... Wake up...

She suddenly got up tears rushing down her eyes ... Her hair all messed up and sweat still going down .... She ran her hands in her hair continuously as if she wws trying to assure herself if whatever she saw in her dream was true or not .... Or it seemed like that to me atleast .......

Soon she came to her senses and looked towards me

Jungkook : you okay ?? Were you having a nightmare ?? Are you feeling better ???

Y/N : no , not a nightmare , just a wierd dream ...... Wait .... How the hell did you get here and why ???
She still rubbed her hands in her hair getting up to get to the kitchen to I guess to get some water .... Her expression seemed confused saying whatever she said .....

Jungkook : I don't know why I came to your home , but I was just bored and wanted to do something ......

Y/N : s-s-something , at this hour ?? 2 o'clock at night
She choked on water .... I rushed to her rubbed my hand up and down her back ..... She looked at me and gave me an expression and went towards a corner where she just seemed to be trying to hide herself .... I soon realised what her actions were saying and I said ....

Jungkook : NO NO IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK LIKE , I WAS THINKING OF HAVING A MOVIE MARATHON ...

-TBC-