llooll

Jungkook : oh m-m-my ... Alright get your ass back here I will tell you everything ...

And then I narrated the whole story .... When I told him all the stuff his expressions kept on changing as he stared at my face continuously .

Suho : jungkook , is there something you want to say ?

Jungkook : what do you mean ?

Suho : it seems like there is something that you are keeping inside

Jungkook : what ?! Why would you think that ?

Suho : the way you spoke says it and I am your friend , I notice every change in behaviour :(

Y/N'S POV
THE NEXT DAY

It had been some time , me and jungkook hadn't went out together for some time now but today he messaged me asking if I was interested in going out , maybe to an amusement park or somewhere , me being the only person who had nothing to do went with him .

time passed , he had asked me to reach the main gate of the amusement park by 9 at night so that we can enjoy till atleast 12:00 , it was already 9:15 , he hadn't come yet , i waited and waited when i saw him come out of a taxi .

i looked at his clothes , he had dressed up so well ..... it was just like the first time i met him , he looked so cool in that outfit (not to mention , obviously attractive too;)) ..... after i was done looking at him , i looked at myself who looked like i had wore any jeans that i found with a top that was kind of wrinkly because of the bus ride and ofcourse my baby purse (that anyone could tell was the only purse i had)

soon , he came waving and then apologized for being late .... i just said its "ok" and then we entered the amusement park that i hadn't visited for atleast some months now because i was too busy being lazy .....

some time passed by , we finally got on the roller coaster because why not , that's something we had to do for sure .

we both sat on our seats that was the third and then made sure that our seat belts were fastened and then got ready for it to start . before the ride started jungkook and me looked at each other and then gulped before it started and then shouted as the fun began ..... throughout this i heard many shouts of excitement but between all of them was a shout of terror , i tried opening my eyes but wasn't able to because of the air that punched my face.

soon the roller coaster approached the peak , a s its speed was slow compared to before , i could open my eyes and looked around to see jungkook who's face had turned pale , and just before the roller coaster went down with high speed i held his hand softly and then we went down

jungkook : WTF ARE YOU DOINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~

The ride was over and then we got down .... i smirked looking at jungkook and then he said

jungkook : I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA COMFORT ME !!

y/n : i wonder who told you i would have done that

FLASHBACK....(from jk's POV)

she held my hand firmly as we were about to get air smash our face but before that a smile grew on my face .... too my surprise it faded in seconds ...

my hands that had held onto the rod tightly were snatched and put into air right above my head and then were pushed back when the roller coaster went down ......

(back to y/n' POV)

i laughed so hard watching him recall all of that until he kind of passed out .... it made me become worried and picked him up when he suddenly opened one of his eyes and then started laughing

jungkook : how does it feel now ?

he laughed teasing me and then after finally eating and doing some more rides we returned to our home ....

yeontan was asleep already , i think my boy had grown up now that he slept before 1:00 ... soon , i locked the doors and then changed into my comfortable clothes just about to jump on the bed . my day was so good today , jungkook and me enjoyed a lot ..... after i was done finding a comfortable position to sleep after many turns , i slept and then.......

" mom , dad , i wanna do that ride!!! " a girls said excitedly as she pointed towards what seemed to be a tea-cup ride .... "he would go with me!!"

as the girl got more and more excited , the boy seemed not so interested , to be specific , kind of afraid but then he said "yes uncle , i will go with her and protect her" ....the boy said collecting all the courage he had and then both the kid went in...

the ride started , it was super slow for the girl so she spun a wheel in the middle and the speed increased the boy shouted while the girl enjoyed it .....

after some time the ride ended , the girl got out of it smiling widely while the boy cried hanging onto the girl's hand , then the boy spoke...

"promise me y/n .... we wont do such a ride again" .... the boy kept on crying and then the girl said "aigoo....ok" ..... it seemed like she was disappointed but then smiled and told him to stop crying.....

suddenly , i woke up ..... a weird dream again indeed . yeah like i have met that friend of mine but , wasn't it just too easy to find him? and was it really him ?

these question rose up because i was not sure if i should trust him easily ..... we met after so many years and surely that's a long time to change a person ..... what if he has wrong intentions .....

now my stupid brain thought of something now .... again

and then i called my mom

-TBC-