WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME !?

jungkook : i.....uhmmm...... Euna told me this , yeah......

y/n : ok , kind of makes sense ..... i think?

we both had now gotten off the bus and were heading towards the college gate when jungkook turned around and started walking in the opposite direction

y/n : where are you going jungkook ??

jungkook : we still have around one and a half hour on our hand , so why not use it

and then i got pulled away .... after 15 minutes of walking we both reached jungkook's home ..... as soon as i entered his home , i was mind blown , his house was so maintained and kind of cozy too .....

y/n : so what are we gonna do ?????

jungkook : i am gonna introduce you to my mom !

y/n : oh ok ..... WAIT WHAT?!

jungkook opened the door revealing his mother inside , she was really pretty ..... she told me to sit besides her on her bed and so that's what i did

Mrs. Jeon : so what's your name ?

y/n : my name is y/n ...

jungkook : and she is a nice cook

his mom chuckled and said "let us talk stupid" and then jungkook went away into his room i think .....

nothing much happened there and then i decided to go back to my mom ( yeah i am bunking college :) )

i was walking back to my home when suddenly i felt someone walking behind me ..... i turned around to see who it was

and it was the same guy who i met at the hospital ..... the one who brought my mom to the hospital ..... i thought that he wasn't following and instead going somewhere so i didn't mind it....

i reached my home and locked it because we can't trust anyone (lock your doors)

A FEW DAYS LATER

to be honest i didn't think much of that old dude following me but this time it had gone too far ....... he would wait outside my college , call me each day and then would just end the call .... not only this thing creaped me out but made me so freaking mad , and so i decided that i would face him today , he would be outside the college today too and now i had to only wait for college to end ......

the class had ended and then i just had to go face that guy .... i knew what i had to say and do .

thee guy was at his exact place , the shade of the tree that was just a few steps away from the gate .... he had seen me come out and seemed ready to follow me

y/n : HEY !! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING !!??

the guy turned around to leave but i caught him ..... everyone had already left so no one could have seen what was happening and then i asked him the same thing again , then he said ...

the guy : n-nothing .... leave me !

y/n : ANSWER ME , YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME , I SHOULD RESPECT YOU BUT YOU JUST WON'T LISTEN !!! TELL ME WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME .....

he stood silent and still for some time but then dragged me to some wierd place that i never knew existed ..... i think it was some alley or something .....

the guy : ........

-TBC-