Love at First Sight

Third person's POV

"Kill him" said Kai and not even 5 seconds later Chanyeol pulled the trigger and gunshot was heard outside the creepy and dark building where Kai the mafia end his enemies's lives. Every Mafia in the city knows who Kai is and how scary he is. He could end anyone's life whenever he wants.His men Chanyeol, Lay, Kris , Tao and D.O are also as scary as Kai. With their leader's permission they will not look back. Those 6men are best friends and likes to joke around a lot but when it comes to mafia business Kai will be their leader and other 5 men will follow his order.

"Take care of the body D.O" said Kai."Sure I will" said D.O smirking. "I'm gonna leave first I need caffeine in my body" and with that Kai left with his BMW . "How many people did Kai ordered to kill this week" asked Chanyeol . "I didn't bother to count but what's with him these days" said Kris. "I know right I lost count of how many times we've pulled the trigger this week" said Tao. "Anyways let's throw this body in the nearby river I can't stand seeing this anymore" said Lay. "Sure let's go" said D.O and they left the building.

Kai's POV

I drove to the cafe' nearby to get some coffee, when I enter the cafe I saw a boy studying. He is pale , tall and his broad shoulders really stands out, He is flawless. I don't think girls can compare to his beauty that's how beautiful and handsome he is. After ordering coffee I walked to his table.

Third person' POV

" Can I join you?" asked Kai "Sure you can" replied the boy "What's your name" questioned Kai "It's Oh Sehun" answered Sehun "Beautiful" whispered Kai "Anyways I think you would be really friendly so..ummm..Can I get your number" said Kai "sure give me your phone ohh and wait what's your name?" asked Sehun "I'm Kim Jongin" answered Kai while handing his phone. "Here's my number Jongin" handing Kai's phone back. "Thanks Sehun and which high school are you from?" said Kai "oh no no I'm not a high schooler I'm from Seoul College " said Sehun "but you seems so much younger" commented Kai "I'll take that as a compliment" giggled Sehun "I was complimenting anyways" laughed Kai "Anyways it was nice meeting you but I gotta go now I'll text you later Sehun"said Kai "okay byeee Jongin"

About Kai

With the name "Kai" he is the leader of the most powerful mafia gang. With the name "Kim Jongin" he is the CEO of Kim Company. He is known for his success though he is just 25. Kai is handsome , his body shaped like a sculpture and he would dethroned any male model.

About Sehun

Full name Oh Sehun. He is a 19 years old boy who studies at Seoul College . He is so smart that even though his parents are rich and can afford any school. Sehun got a scholarship to his university. This boy is cute , handsome , and beautiful. Many girls and guys would die to be with him. His broad shoulders and his height is perfect .