Doubts

Sehun was standing beside the bar waiting for Jongin. Jongin was just across him talking to some other clients. Though, Sehun noticed how Jongin's eyes look burning with anger whenever he sees Minho around him. He keeps himself busy by sipping on his drink while eyeing Jongin. Suddenly someone approaches him.

"Sehun right?" the guy asked. "Yea, do I know you?" Sehun asked back. "I'm Taemin, let's just say your boyfriend's ex-best friend," he explained. "Ohhh okay," Sehun said shyly. "How long have you guys been dating?" he questioned.

"1 and a half months," Sehun answered. "Woah that's new. All his past relationships are just 2 or 3 weeks, though he lasted 5 months with an idol singer." Taemin laughed. "Not even 1 month!?" Sehun questioned.

"Nah, when we were in college, Jongin hooked up like every 3 days a week and never calls back," Taemin said and Sehun somehow got worried. "The club was like his second home, he still goes to clubs even after college but people never see him around since 2 months ago" Taemin smiled.

"Has he ever fallen in love with anyone?" Sehun asked. "As long as I know, he has never fallen in love with anyone" Taemin replied. "But, I guess he really likes you, he looks at you like you are the only thing he sees" he continued. Sehun blushed of course.

"But be careful though he can be something very unexpectable" Taemin patted Sehun's shoulders. "What do you mean?" Sehun was confused. "I guess you don't know hmm" Taemin continues. "What is it that I don't know?" Sehun asked curiously. "I guess it's not my place to tell you Sehun, you'll know". Taemin then excused himself to join Minho.

Time skipped

When they arrived home, Sehun decided to shower to get rid of questions in his head. Jongin noticed something is off with Sehun. So he decided to wait for Sehun to come to bed while he works on his laptop.

When Sehun came out of the bathroom with his favorite "sleepy jones" pajamas which was Jongin's. Jongin placed his laptop on the nightstand and just look at Sehun tidying their room. "Love, Can we talk?" Jongin called. "Sure what's up?" Sehun replied still not looking at Jongin.

"Come to bed" Jongin patted the space beside him. Sehun did what Jongin asked. "What do you wanna talk about?" Sehun asked. "Is something bothering you?" Jongin reached out for Sehun's hands.

"No, Why?" Sehun smiled but Jongin knows damn well that it's fake. "Baby, what's wrong?" Jongin caressed Sehun's cheeks. "You're hiding something from me right?" Jongin questioned. "It's nothing, let's go to sleep.I'm tired," Sehun said covering himself with the blanket.

Jongin sighed and laid down on their shared bed. Tonight their bed is cold, unlike other nights. Sehun didn't sleep in Jongin's arms nor Jongin slept with Sehun listening to his heartbeats. Sehun wasn't facing Jongin instead he was facing the wall.

Jongin sighed not knowing what he did wrong. He was staring at the Sehun's back not knowing what to do because Sehun wasn't even talking to him. He sat up and caressed Sehun's hair softly. "I don't know what I did wrong but I'm sorry Sehun," he whispered and kissed Sehun's forehead.

Sehun wasn't sleeping either. He heard Jongin and he knows when Jongin kissed him. He was just pretending to sleep. After hearing what Taemin said to him he was scared that Jongin is going to leave him when he is bored with him and he is curious about that "very unexpectable" thing Taemin said. He was thinking about many things in his head.

Sehun heard their bedroom door closed when he looked over to the other side of the bed and he didn't see Jongin on their bed. He glanced at the clock and the time is already midnight. He got off the bed to see where Jongin is.

Sehun saw Jongin in the kitchen drinking beer. 'Of course that bastard always looks good' Sehun thought. Jongin was shirtless and his sweat pants hanging on his waist. "Drinking this late?" Sehun asked. Jongin glanced at Sehun. "yeah couldn't sleep, why are you not sleeping?" Jongin questioned back.

"Finding you, idiot" Sehun mumbled. Sehun got near Jongin and hugged him. "I'm sorry NiNi" he apologized. "Why are you apologizing baby?" Jongin was confused. "I doubted you" Sehun sighed. "Taemin approached me today and told me that you never had a serious relationship so I got worried about us" Sehun explained.

"Hey, I want to have a future with you Sehun. I really do love you. I promise, when you graduate, I'm gonna ask permission from Xiumin Hyung to marry you and to spend the rest of my life together with you" Jongin pulled Sehun into a hug.

"Give me a kiss," Jongin asked. Sehun kissed Jongin with all of heart, of course, Jongin left him breathless. "You taste like beer" Sehun whined. "I'm sorry" Jongin chuckled.

"Now let's get you to bed baby" Jongin took Sehun to their room and showered him with love and kisses.

Hey loves, i hope you all enjoyed it. i love youuuu❤️ Also it is just me or its Wattpad glitching? I'm have been trying to publish this chapter for an hour already:(