It Hurts Me

Sehun was sulking on his bed as Jongin showers. "Hun, stop pouting," Jongin said as he dries his hair with Sehun's towel. "Can't you even take a day off to cuddle with me?" Sehun pouted. "Babe, I spent the whole morning with you, now I gotta work" Jongin strokes Sehun's hair.

"You're always working" Sehun whined. "Babe, I swear to god that I'll come back early to cuddle with you." Jongin kissed the latter's forehead, "Can we binge Netflix shows too?" Sehun asked with puppy eyes.

"Anything for my princess" Jongin smirked. "Go back to the mansion ok? Your things are still in my room, every single clothing of yours is still in my closet, also the mansion is your home ok?" Jongin said.

"But you'll have to keep your promise okay?" Sehun holds out his pinky finger. Jongin chuckled and linked their pinky fingers together. "Bye Bye NiNi, I'll see you at the mansion," Sehun said. "Bye baby," Jongin left a peck on Sehun's head and left.

After Jongin left for work, Sehun showered, pack some of his belongings, and drove to his boyfriend's mansion. He entered their room and cleaned the room to kill some time because he was so bored.

He then decided to just watch some Netflix, before he noticed he fell asleep on the couch. When he woke up, Jongin still wasn't there so he decided to go to Jongin's office.

~~~~~~~~

Just before he start the engine the rain started to pour. He isn't a very good driver either but he ignored his own driving skills.

He parked his car at the parking lot, there were only 3 cars left in the parking lot, he recognized Jongin's BMW and Kris's Lexus right away but he doesn't know who owns the Audi, he just shrugged it off not wanting to make a big deal.

He entered the building and the first person he saw was of course Kris. "Hi, Hyung!" Sehun greeted, but what he doesn't expect was Kris to turn pale when he saw Sehun. "Um- hi! What um are you d-doing here?" Kris asked nervously.

"Are you okay Hyung?" Sehun asked in concern. "I came here to see Jongin" Sehun replied cheerfully, "Y-you can't go to his office-um" Kris answered. Sehun is now confused because of the way Kris was acting.

"I really need to see him." Sehun started walking to Jongin's office. Kris suddenly step in front of him, "You really shouldn't go in there" Kris tried stopping him again. "Kris Hyung stop playing with me, I really need to see him." Sehun walked passes Kris.

Kris closed his eyes and held his breath when Sehun opened the door. Sehun eyes widen in shock and felt his heart sank. There Jongin was, his one arms wrapped around a girl's waist while kissing her.

Sehun's breath hitched at the sight. Anger and Betrayal in his eyes filled with tears. He slowly walked in the room pulled Jongin by his shoulders, slap him immediately when his face come insight. "Fucking cheater" Sehun spat.

"Sehun, baby NO, this is not what you think!" Jongin reached his hands to Sehun's shoulder but Sehun slapped his hands away. "Don't touch me with the same hands you touch your whore" Sehun snapped.

"Me? A whore?" the girl said. "Yes, you are a whore, the whole damn Seoul knows I'm with him but you had the audacity to kiss someone who is taken."

Sehun glared at the girl. "And you Kim Jongin, you had the audacity to kiss her back huh? Am I not enough for your desires?" Sehun scoffed.

"Whatever you call this ill-fated relationship. I call it quits, We're done Jongin." Sehun said as tears flowed down. "Sehun, please I'm sorry, don't leave me" Jongin pleaded. "I don't want to be with ungrateful cheaters." Sehun laughed bitterly.

"Have fun, goodbye Kim Jongin, I'll be taking back my belongings from your house later." Sehun pushed passed Jongin,

"I'm sorry Kris Hyung but please tell Suho Hyung that I'm grateful for him but I won't be visiting anymore." Sehun smiled at Kris. Sehun walked out of the room.

Jongin run out of the room, he pulled Sehun's wrist. "What the fuck do you want?" Sehun snapped. "You, I want you" Jongin replied his eyes pooled with tears. "Bullshits" Sehun scoffs. "Was it fun? Was it fun cheating on me?" Sehun asked.

"I wasn't cheating on you Sehun, I would never," Jongin said desperately. "Funny, how you think I believe cheaters" Sehun spat. "Now let go of my wrist or I'll snap your bitch's head off and slap your sorry-ass" Sehun glared.

"Do anything Sehun, please just don't leave me" Jongin pleaded. Sehun scoffed as he yanked Jongin's hands off his wrist, he quickly run down the stairs, he unlocked his car, and started the engine angrily.

He drove out of the building, he saw Jongin's BMW following him. "Fucking hell!" Sehun try speeding up but the rain only seems to get heavier. He took a deep breath and sped up, rainwater falling heavily on the hood of his car making it difficult to see.

Jongin, on the other hand, was shaking of fear because Sehun never drives this fast. "God no-no-no." Jongin closed his eyes as a loud crash was heard. "Sehun!" Jongin screamed as he got off his car to see Sehun unconscious on his driver seat.

Hii guys, I feel so bad writing this :( Poor Sehunnie, who do you think is the girl? Anyways I hope you enjoyed it, I love youuuu! Thank you for reading.