Back Together?

Sehun woke up the next day with his a throbbing headache, but he realized he is in his own bed at his apartment and the space beside him looks like someone slept there, He suddenly freaked out, 'Please, tell me I didn't cheat on Jongin just because I'm drunk' he muttered.

The smell of pancakes snapped him out of his thoughts, he got off his bed and walked into the kitchen to see a muscular and broad shoulders, he is 100% sure that is Jongin, call him weird but he knows every single detail of Jongin's body.

"Hey" Sehun greeted, "Hi" Jongin greeted back. "Did I do something last night" Sehun asked not daring to look at Jongin. "You were very drunk, didn't even recognized me," Jongin said flipping a pancake but Sehun knows that Jongin is mad.

"Sorry," Sehun said softly. "How's your head?" Jongin asked. "It hurts". Sehun replied. "Here drink this you'll be fine," Jongin said placing a small pill and a cup of water on the table. "Thank you" Sehun thanked Jongin and took the medicine.

"Jongin" Sehun called. "Hmm?" Jongin replied. "You okay?" Sehun cupped Jongin cheeks. "Yeah, I guess" Jongin buried his face in Sehun's hands. "I'm sorry Ni" Sehun apologized. "Actually Sehun, I think we need to talk properly" Jongin suggested.

"Umm, sure" Sehun is nervous now, he's thinking that Jongin is going to break up with him. "Why were you at a club?" Jongin asked, his voice sounded demanding. "um, J-Johnny said um-t-that I should um have f-fun"

"You think I gave you two weeks to have fun? Sehun I gave you two weeks away from me to THINK!" Jongin raised his voice slightly, "What do you think would happen if I didn't come, Sehun you were literally going to passed out there"

"I know, I'm sorry," Sehun said playing with the hem of his Tshirt. "Anyways I'll leave your breakfast here, I'm gonna leave" Jongin placed a plate with pancakes in front of Sehun. "Jongin please don't be like this, I didn't mean to make you worried." Sehun pulled Jongin's arms to stop him.

"Sehun, the whole Seoul knows that you're with me, if they want to do something to me they're gonna target you first," Jongin explained. "Now that Minho and Taemin knows about the situation we're in, it's more dangerous for you"

"If you don't like me going to those places then I won't go again," Sehun said with his puppy eyes. "You've also been ditching college Sehun," Jongin reminded. "I was just trying to rest my brain," Sehun replied.

"Jongin, I forgive you, I don't need two weeks or even another day. I know I only love you, I don't care if you are a mafia or whatever, because I trust you I know you will protect me" Sehun said caressing Jongin's cheeks.

"You are sure right?" Jongin asked to make sure. "Yes I'm sure, I'm more sure about loving you" Sehun replied. Jongin's lips curved into a smile as he pulls Sehun into a tight hug. "I love you, so much" Jongin kissed Sehun's forehead.

"Think about it, you're gonna be a rich mafia wife who is very possessive of me." Jongin teased. "It's true that I'm possessive about you but when did I agree on the 'wife' thing?" Sehun raised his eyebrows.

"No need to agree, I will make sure you will be my wife also Oh Sehun let me remind you, if try running away from me, I will get you back in a less than an hour," Jongin said looking serious. "Woah, you looked like an actual mafia boss just now," Sehun said.

"By the way, where's my kiss wifey?" Jongin asked with a smirk plastered on his face. "I don't think I want to kiss a mafia boss who just scolded me and now looking at me with those lusty eyes" Sehun teased.

"Babeee, come on I missed you so much" Jongin whined like a baby. "You missed me or my body?" Sehun asked. "Everything, Sehun please stop playing with me" Jongin whined even more.

"Okay daddy but I'm want to eat my breakfast first" Sehun pouted. "Breakfast can wait now let me show you how much I missed you," Jongin carried Sehun like Sehun was a feather.

Hiii loves, how are you guys doing? Let me spoil you, the next chapter might be a little emotional. I hope you enjoyed it and I love youuuu.