Kai's Sehun

Hi loves before you read this chapter. I have a 4 chapters Sekai story in my drafts which is already done. Do you guys wanna read it? If you want to read please let me know. I will post it for you guys. <3

3rd person's Pov

It's been 3 weeks since Kai confessed Sehun.

"Have you told him?" asked Chanyeol. "Not yet" Kai sighed. "So you are telling me that you confessed to him but didn't tell him that you're a mafia leader?" Kris basically scolded Kai. "I have no idea how to tell him" Kai complained. "Kai tell him before he finds out, you can't hide this forever," said D.O

"I gotta tell him tonight" sighed Kai. "I'm kind of jealous that Kai has someone to visit before going home" teased Lay. "His next move is to let Sehun move in with him," Chanyeol said. "It took me 1 year to let your brother move in with me," said Kris.

Kai frowned at Kris, he remembers the day Suho moved out and left him alone in his mansion which is too big for only 1 person. "Kai take care of Sehun okay? Even if you are a mafia leader don't let Sehun get involved in this business" reminded D.O.

"Yes Hyung I won't" replied Kai and everyone got back to work. Kai still can't think of how he is going to Sehun about his other business. "Hopefully I won't lose him" Kai mumbled to himself.

On the other hand, Sehun was planning something for Kai. He took his time to think about everything and he had made his decision. He went to Kai mansion before Kai arrives, he is preparing dinner for two of them. Sehun was smiling to himself when he hears the door open. He ran to the door and saw a tired Kai taking his shoes off.

Kai was surprised to see Sehun but he was kind of suspicious because Sehun has a big smile on his face. "Hi," Sehun said cutely. "Hey pumpkin, what are you doing here" replied Kai, ever since he confessed to Sehun he calls Sehun many nicknames.

"I have something to tell you," Sehun said not looking at Kai and somehow Sehun looks shy. "What is it?" Kai questioned looking at Sehun. "Umm, I umm" words wasn't coming out of Sehun's lips.

"Come on, spit it out," Kai said. "Ilikeyoutoo" Sehun said too quickly. Kai chuckled at Sehun. "You what?" Kai teased. Sehun braved himself as he walks closer to Kai. Sehun kiss Kai's right cheek and whispered "I" another kiss on Kai's nose "like" and another kiss on Kai's left cheek "you too". Kai smiled "I've been waiting for this since I confessed to you".

Kai caressed Sehun's cheeks "so beautiful' he whispers and Sehun blush. Sehun feels a pair of lips moving on his lips and he realized Kai was kissing him. He kissed Kai back with the same passion. The kiss was full of love. Kai pulled away "Oh god I'm so lucky" and he hugged Sehun once again.

Kai showered and get changed into a Tshirt and a pair of sweatpants. When he got downstairs he saw Sehun in the kitchen preparing dinner. "hey baby" called Kai. "I don't think I'm going to get used to your nicknames" teased Sehun.

While they were having dinner, Kai was busy staring at Sehun. "Why aren't you eating?" asked Sehun. "You look so beautiful," Kai said. "You have said that about 10 times already" Sehun replied. "I'll keep saying because it's true," Kai told Sehun. "You and your cheesiness" Sehun teased. "You don't like it?" asked Kai pouting. "I love it" Sehun replied blowing a kiss to Kai across the table.

After having dinner they are watching a movie in the living room. Sehun resting his head on Kai's lap. "I think I should leave now" Sehun suddenly broke the silence. "Hey stay here tonight," Kai said. "Sure I'll sleep in the room I slept last time," Sehun said, "No sleep in my room" Kai requested.

"Why should I?" asked Sehun. "I'll cuddle with you" Kai replied. "Okay that's fair I like cuddles"

*At Kris and Suho's house"

"I'm worried" sighed Kris. "Why?" asked Suho lying down beside Kris. "It's that I heard, Minho wants to meet with Kai" explained Kris. "Why are you worrying about that?" questioned Suho. "I don't have a good feeling about Minho"

Heyyy loves I hope you enjoy it. <3 keep reading if you wanna know what happens next.