Injured

Dating a mafia is not very common for 19 years old boys but Sehun doesn't care much about it because he knows that Jongin will protect him no matter what. Jongin is a man of his words and will do anything to protect Sehun from the dark world.

Of course, there are things that make Sehun unhappy. You don't know when your man is going to leave. It is hard to breathe knowing that someone just might attack Jongin every day.

To be honest, Sehun wants Jongint to quit this mafia business from the moment he knew about it.

Jongin sure is wise. He knows what he is doing, that's why he has many rivals from different ages. That's what makes Sehun worried. His boyfriend is young, wise, handsome, and surrounded by many jealous people.

"What are you thinking about?" Jongin asks as he takes a sip of his orange juice. They're having breakfast and Sehun zoned out.

"Nothing" Sehun replies. "You have lunch with dad today, don't forget." Sehun reminds the shirtless man eating his pancakes.

"I know, Soon to be father-in-law wants to meet with his future son-in-law" Jongin jokes while Sehun rolls his eyes. "What are you going to say when my dad asks you about your career?" the younger boy asks.

"The CEO of the Kim Company, of course, but your dad knows about our mafia business anyways." Jongin chuckles. "How did you become a mafia anyway?" Sehun questions.

"My Dad started it, when he passes away I was just six so Suho Hyung handled it for a while but once I turned fourteen I took over because I was tougher than he is and Chanyeol Hyung guided me well" Jongin explains.

They're just like that, they never run out of things to talk about. They know how to make each other laugh and smile. Sometimes they would just look into each other's eyes and exchange their pure and gentle feelings.

They were so busy talking that they don't even notice Suho and Kris enter the house. "Look at those lovebirds." Kris snickers . "Good Morning to you too brothers" Jongin huffs. Sehun sends a smile to them.

Jongin eyes the older couple and notices how his brother-in-law with a stupid smile plastered on his face and his brother looks happy too.

"Okay, what's with your smiley faces?" Jongin asks. "Kai I'm going to be a dad," Kris shouts as he hugs Suho.

"You're not joking are you?" Jongin asks with suspicion. "He's not joking Jongin-ah you're going to be an uncle." Suho sends a warm smile and Jongin smiles in happiness.

Sehun watches Jongin smiling happily, If Jongin was this happy to be an uncle then how happy would he be to be a dad, Sehun thought.

He sure does wants to give Jongin the happiness with their baby but he's not ready yet, one day but not just yet.

"Congratulations Hyung! The baby is going to be so cute." Sehun congratulates . "Thank you Sehun-ah" Suho thanks him.

After Kris and Suho went back, Jongin looks at Sehun like he's sending a message. "I know what you're thinking of Jongin, I'm still 19. I'm not ready yet but one day I promise to give you the family you want." Sehun smiles warmly.

"Then I want 3 girls and 3 boys." Jongin grins. "Idiot, 1 girl and 1 boy are enough!" Sehun scoffs. "Fine." Jongin pouts and Sehun laughs at him.

Time skips

Jongin is now with Sehun's dad at lunch. He's nervous surprisingly. "What are your intentions with my boy Jongin?" Xiumin asks. Jongin clears his throat "To give him the world he deserves" Jongin answers.

"You guys have been together for just about 5 months but why are you guys talking about marriage?" Xiumin inquires.

"I never liked being committed to someone but with Sehun I love being committed to him, Wherever Sehun is it feels like home and I feel like I belong there." Jongin answers with a big smile on his face.

"Sehun is a good boy, I raised him to be gentle and polite but he can get very bratty at times," Xiumin says as he cuts his steak.

"He is" Jongin chuckles. "I'm going, to be honest, I don't really like the age gap between the two of you" Xiumin remarks.

"Trust me there's nothing to worry about, I might be a little too older than him but I'll treat him in the best way," Jongin announces.

"I believe you are a man of your words Jongin. I trust my Sehun with you then." Xiumin smiles. "Thank you so much, Hyung."

After their meal together, the duo walked out of the restaurant. Jongin greeted Xiumin the last time and walked to where his car was parked.

Xiumin opens the door of his car when he hears a gunshot echoes in the parking lot.

He turns to the other side to see blood-soaked on the shoulders of Jongin's white shirt. Xiumin's eyes widen and runs to Jongin.

"Jongin what happened?" He held Jongin from falling down. "C'mon let's take you to the hospital," Xiumin suggests.

"No, just take me home." Jongin's voice breaks. Xiumin helps Jongin walks to his car and drives carefully to Jongin's mansion. Once they get there he calls Sehun. "Da- Oh god Jongin what happened?" Sehun questions.

Hii, I hope you enjoyed it. I'm kinda not feeling the best these days so my updates are late but don't worry I won't let you guys down for the ending. I lovee youu.