Confessed

The next morning, Kai got ready and drove straight to Sehun's apartment. He was nervous to talk to Sehun because of the way he acted last night and afraid that Sehun will not talk to him. He parked his car in the parking lot. He knocked on Sehun's door and waited until Sehun opened the door.

Who would visit him at this hour thought Sehun and he got up tiredly and opened the door and he was kind of angry to see Kai because of last night. Kai body stiffen when he saw Sehun and he almost dropped the breakfast he brought for Sehun.

"Good morning Sehun," said Kai nervously. "Why are you here at this hour?" asked Sehun and Kai can sense the anger in Sehun's voice. "Look, Sehun I'm sorry for last night," said Kai. "No don't talk to me" Sehun looked away. "Come on Sehunnie, I'm sorry also I even bought breakfast from your favorite pancake place," said Kai hoping Sehun would accept.

"No, I'm going with Johnny to have breakfast," Sehun said coldly walking back into his apartment. Kai was here to apologize but hearing Johnny's name he is now on the verge of exploding. "Sehun stop being a brat. CEO of the biggest company in Korea is apologizing to you right now" Kai teased following him inside. "Like I care, you are the one being a brat here." spat Sehun.

"If I was being a brat I wouldn't be apologizing to you Sehun," said Kai calmly. "Oh, really Jongin? Who walked out on me yesterday when I was explaining to you nicely?" Sehun snapped back. "Plus you don't even have a right to be jealous Jongin. You are not my boyfriend" said Sehun and Kai face show that he is hurt.

"You should be in my place then. You should know how I felt," said Kai. "Jongin once again, you said you won't come over so I went out to eat-ughh nevermind" Sehun is getting tired of repeating the same thing so he just turned away, "Sehun look at me," said Jongin and Sehun turn back and look at him.

"Sehun, look I'm sorry I got jealous but I got jealous because I can't lose you Sehun," Jongin said sincerely. "Jongin no one is taking me away from you" sighed Sehun. "Sehun I will be honest here," Kai said softly and Sehun raised his eyebrows in confusion. "Oh Sehun, I like you and you don't have to like me back here and now, I'm willing to wait for you," Kai said holding Sehun's hands hoping Sehun won't back away.

"Sehun if you want me to court you then I will, I will not force you because I will wait for you," Kai said looking into Sehun's eyes. "Thank you Jongin. I want to make sure before anything happens. You don't have to court me Jongin, I just want to make sure of my feeling. At the end of the day, I don't want any of us to get hurt" explained Sehun.

"I understand Sehun. Take your time okay? I'm okay with waiting for you" Jongin smiled at Sehun. "Now go to work, and thanks for the pancake I will eat it later," said Sehun. "Okay I'll be leaving now I'll pick you up for dinner okay?" said Jongin. "Okay" replied Sehun. Kai was about to step out "Wait" called Sehun.

Sehun ran to Kai and fix his necktie and pat his chest. "Your necktie was a little messed up," Sehun said. "Thank you," Kai said nervously "Now I will be leaving," Kai said and left Sehun's apartment.

Sehun's POV

Did Jongin just confessed to me? My brain can't function right now. Kim Jongin just confessed to me! The CEO of the Kim Company just confessed his love to me. Not that I don't like him back. I do like him but I want to make sure of everything before this relationship starts. I hope Jongin won't get tired of me.

Heyyyy loves! How are you guys doing? This chapter is kinda short but I hope you enjoy it and keep reading to know what happens next;). Have a good day/night and stay safe also HAPPY PRIDE MONTH <3