'2 weeks'

Sehun quietly exited his room after a good 8 hours of sleep though he is still traumatized by the scene he saw earlier in the evening. His throat was burning and all he needs right now is water. On the way to the kitchen, he saw dimmed light from the living room.

He looks at the living room carefully and he saw Jongin sitting in the middle of the white couch with a glass of alcohol in his hand. He checked the time and it's already 2 in the morning but there Jongin is drinking in the living room.

Jongin saw Sehun silhouette on the black TV screen. "Sehun come here" Jongin called but the younger decided not to hear him and started walking to the kitchen. "Sehun, come here!" Jongin called another time but his voice sounded a lot more like a command.

Sehun stiffened and stop walking at Jongin voice, before anything gets worse Sehun decided to listen to Jongin. He returns back to the living room where Jongin is. "Sit" Jongin demanded. "Don't order me what to do, I'm not your slave" Sehun snapped.

"Why are you snapping at me when I just want to talk" Jongin sighed. "Tell me Sehun, have I ever treated you badly?" Jongin asked. Sehun eyes soften at the state Jongin is in. Jongin looks so stressed out and his eyes are red. Sehun shooked his head as an answer.

"I made one mistake Sehun, one. It's only because I didn't want to lose you. All I wanted was to give you the whole damn world, All you had to do for me was to stay with me but why are you looking at me with those eyes which scream hatred." Jongin said a tear slipped his eye.

Sehun didn't know what to say. He didn't know whether to forgive him right here or snap back at him. His eyes started forming tears. He wants to run into Jongin's embrace and kiss the air out of him but there is an invisible wall between them.

"Sehun, I can't let you go because I love you so fucking much. Is it pathetic of me?" Jongin let out a bitter chuckle. "But I decided something for us" Jongin took a key out of his pocket. "Here is your apartment key." Jongin placed the key on the table in front of them.

Sehun almost sobbed when Jongin placed the key in front of him, he closed his eyes when teardrops flowed down his cheeks. "Sehun-" Sehun's breath hitched as if he wasn't ready to hear anything from Jongin's plump lips.

"Go back to your normal life Sehun, for two weeks, decide if you are willing to continue our relationship during 2 weeks away from me" Jongin took a deep breath "If you still do, send me a text and I'll come and pick you up. If not then I promise I will never show up in front of you" Jongin said trying his best not to break down.

"Tomorrow after your breakfast, Chanyeol Hyung will take you back to your apartment," Jongin said. Sehun nodded and Jongin put a small smile on his tear-stained cheeks. Sehun wanted to pull Jongin into a tight hug when Jongin stood up to return to his bedroom.

"Goodnight, Sehun" Jongin leaned down and pressed a kiss on Sehun's forehead and Sehun swore he felt Jongin's lips trembling. "goodnight" Sehun replied softly. Sehun then returned to his temporary bedroom.

None of them slept that night, both of them lost in their own thoughts. When the sun arrives, Jongin heard Chanyeol's voice waking Sehun up, when he heard Sehun's door open he lost himself. About 15 minutes later he saw Chanyeol's car driving out of the gate from his windows.

Suddenly his sadness turned into anger, Jongin kicked the table, broke the marble vase and a mirror, He didn't care about blood dripping from his palms. If Kris didn't arrive in time, Jongin might have destroyed the whole mansion.

Hi loves , I hoped you enjoyed it. Stay safe and I love youuuu<3.
P.S, Do you guys want me to write another Sekai fic?because i'm planning to write another one after this story ends:) so lemme know❤️