Sorry

Flashback

Sehun was bored because he is alone in this big mansion plus he doesn't understand why Jongin has to work on Sunday, Jongin usually stays at home with Sehun or go on a date with Sehun every Sunday, They call Sunday their quality time.

Sehun decided to just watch Netflix while waiting for Jongin to return. Halfway through the movie, he heard the bell rings, Sehun got happy because he thought Jongin came back early. When he opened the door he saw Taemin and the other two men.

"What I can do for you Taemin-sshi," Sehun asked politely. "Get him in the car" Taemin ordered the two men and they walked to Sehun. "What do you want?" Sehun snapped. The two muscular men grabbed Sehun's arm.

"Let go of me you bastards" Sehun shouted. Sehun was struggling to get out of the grip but it is impossible. "I said let go!" Sehun scratched the man's face but the grip on his arms only got tighter.

They throw him inside the car. Sehun try pushing the car door and Taemin sat beside him. "Relax, sweetheart I'm just going to show you the true colors of your so-called boyfriend" Taemin smirked.

Sehun calmed down at the thought that they are bringing him to Jongin so he calmed down a little. Suddenly the car parked in front of a creepy building, he also saw Jongin's car parked beside the car he is in.

"Go ahead Sehun, once you enter the building you'll see stairs, go up the stairs and you'll see Jongin with the biggest secret he's hiding from you," Taemin said. "Are you sure Jongin is there?" Sehun asked softly. "You see his car right?" Taemin raised his eyebrows.

"Yes," Sehun replied. Sehun stepped out of the car, he entered the building and he went up the stairs. He heard a gunshot but he kept walking, once he reaches the 1st floor another gunshot was heard. Sehun flinched at the sound.

What made him finched even more is that Jongin is the one who shot the two males who are now dropped dead on the floor.

Flashback ends

"Don't make me tie you up Sehun" Jongin said and he continues driving. "Tie me up?" Sehun scoffs. "Lay one of your fingers on me and I'll call my dad" Sehun glared. "Where's your phone?" Jongin asked.

"None of your business" Sehun snapped. "Sehun, please I'm begging you. Let's talk about this at home" Jongin sped his car up. Sehun closed his eyes as tears formed in his eyes. Jongin hid such a big secret from him.

When they arrived at Jongin's mansion, Jongin made sure every gate was closed. "we're here" Jongin said. Sehun ran inside the mansion, Jongin following him from behind. They saw Suho and Kris sitting in the living room.

"Suho Hyung please take Sehun to the bedroom," Jongin asked. "I'm not sleeping with this monster on the same bed" Sehun hissed. "Sehun please stop." Jongin let out a frustrated sigh. "What if I don't stop? Are you gonna shoot me, Kai?" Sehun shouted.

"Come on Sehunnie, I prepared another room for you," Suho said taking Sehun with him. "You okay?" Kris asked patting Jongin's shoulders. "Yeah, I guess" Jongin sighed. "I should've listened to you" Jongin buried his face in his palms.

"It already happened Jongin, you can't do anything about it now, What you can do now is to fix this mess" Kris advised. "Hyung, Sehun hates me," Jongin said a tear slipped down Jongin's face. "Hey everything will be alright, I know you can fix this" Kris comforted him.

"Sehun is asleep now" Suho came back from Sehun's room, Jongin nodded. "Go get some rest Jongin" Suho rubbed Jongin's back. "Can I go see Sehun?" Jongin asked. "Not yet, let him calm down" Suho replied. "We'll get going now, if you need anything call me ok?" Kris smiled.

"Thank you" Jongin thanked them and went inside his bedroom. He sat on his giant bed which he used to share with Sehun. "I'm sorry Sehun" Jongin whispered.

Two updates in a day?0-0. Anyways enjoy! I love youuuuu.