Drunk Sehun

Five days into the 2 weeks, Sehun is out of his mind right now. His mind is full of questions like 'Has Jongin eaten?', 'What is he doing right now?', "Does he miss me like I miss him?', 'Is he doing okay?'.

Sehun admits he misses the older very much, his apartment doesn't feel like home anymore, his bed doesn't feel warm. He is used to sleeping in Jongin's embrace and he is convinced that he can't live without Jongin.

"Losen up a little" Johnny said rubbing Sehun's back. "It's not like you guys are breaking up or something" Sehun just sighed at Johnny's not so comforting words. "I don't know dude, what if we break up?" Sehun asked.

"No you guys won't, you guys are meant to be," Johnny said taking a drink from Sehun's fridge. Sehun laughed at his best friend. "Wanna go clubbing?" Johnny asked. "I don't know, I don't feel like doing anything," Sehun whined.

"Stop lying to my face OH, you just want to scroll through those photos of your man you took," Johnny smirked. "More entertaining than those clubs" Sehun rolled his eyes. "C'mon Hun, you'll have fun" Johnny convincing him.

"Fine, Just this once okay?" Sehun sighed in defeat. "Now Mr.Dramatic go get ready" Johnny pushing Sehun inside the bathroom to take a shower. "Take a shower Sehun, you stink," Johnny said earning himself a smack on his forehead.

At the club

"So what do you think?" Johnny asked. Sehun scanned the club he is in "Not bad" he replied. "Oh, there's the drink bar" Sehun pointed at the bar. They both walked to the bar and sat on those high chairs.

"Thinking about it, we should have a drinking battle" Sehun suggested. "What happened to the 'I don't feel like doing anything'" Johnny teased. "Are you scared that I will win?" Sehun raised an eyebrow. "Hell No, It's me who will win" Johnny bickered back.

Sehun makes an 'i'm watching you' sign and Johnny laughed at him. "Hey bartender, bring whatever drinks you want but make it strong though," Johnny said to the bartender. Their drinks arrived a little later.

"I'm gonna beat you" Sehun smirked and gulped the drink in one go. "Woah, Hun, slow down I don't want to carry your drunk-ass back home," Johnny said sipping on his drink. "I'm winning anyway" Sehun mocked Johnny.

Not even an hour later, Johnny finds his best friend drunk, Sehun's head resting on the counter and blabbering sentences, Johnny was drunk himself but no as drunk as Sehun. Johnny took Sehun's phone and dialed the number with the name 'daddy<3'. He thought it was Sehun's dad. Don't blame him he's drunk too!

The number he called picked up in no time. "Hello Baby?" Jongin said not knowing it was Johnny who called him with Sehun's phone. "Can you, pick up Sehun from the club, he is pretty drunk." Johnny said. 'he sounds drunk too' Jongin mentally said.

"Which club?" Jongin asked sternly. "The one near his apartment" Johnny replied with his drunk and sleepy voice. "I'll be there in 10 minutes," Jongin said but never got the reply from Johnny instead he heard the line disconnecting.

Jongin drove as fast as he could, when he arrived at the club he ran inside the building his eyes searching for his lover. He saw Sehun on the bar counter and he could see Sehun's lips moving. He walked to Sehun. "Hey," Jongin said.

Sehun turned to look at him but guess what? Sehun didn't even recognize him. "Whoo ar youu?" Sehun asked but Jongin didn't reply instead he said "c'mon let's get you home" Jongin pulled Sehun down from the chair.

He wrapped his arm around Sehun's slim waist. To his surprise, Sehun was actually walking with him without complaining. When they got out of the club, Sehun suddenly stares at him "You look like my boyfriend, " Sehun said continue walking.

"Really?" Jongin asked a smile spread across his face. "y-es" Sehun replied trying to hold himself up. Jongin placed Sehun on the passenger seat safely and pulled the seatbelt over Sehun. Jongin stares at Sehun lovingly. Sehun's face was red from the alcohol and he is now sleeping peacefully on the car seat.

Jongin chuckled and started driving to Sehun's place. About 5 minutes later he parked his car in front of the building. He carried Sehun in bridal style to Sehun's apartment. He unlocked the door and walked inside the apartment.

He gently placed Sehun on the bed and he thought Sehun should change. He unbuttoned the first button but Sehun's voice stopped him. "Stop undressing me, told you I have a boyfriend!" Sehun whined. "I'm just trying to change your clothes" Jongin replied.

"If my boyfriend NiNi knows that you tried to undress me he is going to shoot youu" Sehun exclaimed. Jongin smiles, even more, knowing that Sehun never lets anyone touch him expect his boyfriend which is him.

"Okay okay I won't undress you now," Jongin said. When he looks at Sehun he finds the younger boy fast asleep. "I love you" Jongin whispers and kisses Sehun's cheeks. "We're gonna fix this" Jongin placed another kiss on Sehun's lips.

Hi Loves. How have you been? Sorry that I haven't updated in a week lmao. Anyways I just want to say that thank you '1.05K' reads, I hope every one of you enjoy reading my work. Once again thank you and I love youu.
P.S- Are you guys ready to read love-triangle type of shit for my next Sekai story?