Many more days with you. (Final)

3 years later.

Jongin is planning something for Sehun because his baby is finally graduating college, they've been together for more than 3 years now.

Jongin is beyond happy with his life with Sehun. He's just a CEO now, not a Mafia boss anymore because Sehun told him that he will not marry a mafia boss.

"Baby, you do know that you're graduating next week right?" Jongin asks Sehun who is deciding which Tshirt from Jongin to steal.

"I do know that babe," Sehun replies taking a plain grey shirt from his boyfriend's closet to sleep in it.

"Baby, is my clothes that comfortable?" Jongin raises his eyebrows at Sehun. Sehun mostly wears Jongin's clothes when he goes to sleep or when he just stays at home.

"Yes, they are, They smell like you so I like it." Sehun answeres simply because it's true he loves how his boyfriend smells like manly cologne.

"I like it though when you wear my Tshirts or hoddies, makes me wanna kiss you all over," Jongin says playfully.

"You know you're like very kinky," the milky boy teases. "Am I?" Jongin asks in concern. "Of course you are! Like Christian Grey who? I only know Kim Jongin." Sehun rolls his eyes.

"I don't know how you mean it but I'm proud, to be honest." Jongin shrugs but Sehun slaps his arm lightly. "Idiot!" he mumbles.

"I'm your idiot Oh Sehun." Jongin fake scolds him, "Anyways come on let's go to bed." the younger boy suggests because he is tired after babysitting, Jisung. Suho and Kris's son which makes him Jongin's nephew.

"You know Jongin. Jisung is your clone, they way he bosses around is just like you, even the way he sits or smiles, you guys spend way too much time together," Sehun tells Jongin who is smiling widely.

"I'm glad" the older male replies. He opens his arms for Sehun and the younger rests his head on Jongin's hard chest while the older male wraps his arms around Sehun's waist.

"Goodnight baby" Jongin kisses the latter's temple. "Goodnight NiNi" Sehun press a kiss on his boyfriend's neck.

After Graduation

Jongin stares at the ring box in his hands, to be honest, he has never felt this nervous before. Sehun just graduated 2 hours ago and he told Sehun that they're going on a date for dinner.

"Hey" Sehun enters their bedroom after changing his outfit, Jongin quickly hide the ring box before the latter could see it,

"Hey, how do you feel?" Jongin asks. "Happy because I don't need to study anymore" Sehun smiles.

"If you're happy how about we go to the nearby beach and spend the night there?" Jongin says.

"I would love to." the younger says happily, "Then go pack baby, let me tell my secretary to cancel my schedule," he tells the younger.

After Sehun packed for both of them, Jongin drives to the beach which is about 2 hours away from where they live,

Singing their favorite songs on the car, Sehun feeding Jongin snacks and Jongin stealing kisses from him.

When they arrive at the beach, they check-in at the hotel. When the butler opens the door to their suite room. Jongin lies down on the comfy bed. "I have a surprise for you" Jongin starts.

"Oh really? I love your surprises" Sehun says excitedly. "I know you do baby, come here" the older invited Sehun in a hug.

"The sun is setting in about an hour, you will see your surprise then," he explains to the milky boy who has his face buried in Jongin's embrace.

They just chill around for the hour, cuddling while watching a TV show, someone knocks on their suite door, "Mr.Kim your dinner reservation is ready." the woman outside says. "We'll be there," Jongin replies.

"Let's go see your surprise?" Jongin raises his eyebrows playfully, Sehun nods with a big smile on his face as if he can't wait.

Jongin reserved a dinner for two on the beach with the view of the sunset, light breeze of the beach, and candles surrounding the table looking as romantic as ever.

"Jongin this is beautiful," Sehun says softly. "You like it?" the older male asks, "I love it babe" Sehun pulls Jongin into a soft kiss as a thank you.

"Wait, I still have another surprise," Jongin whispers near Sehun's lips. Jongin took the small red box from his back pocket and kneel down.

"Sehun-ah, from the moment I met you at the cafe' I fell in love with you. You're such a blessing to me since you enter my life 4 years ago and makes it a thousand time better. You showed me how to love someone so deeply. You've always been there for me when I needed someone," Jongin opens the ring box.

"You've made my days better, make me smile a lot more, and makes me feel like I'm never alone so I also want you to know that whatever you want I'm willing to give anything, Nothing in this world could define how precious you are to me" tears are pooling in Sehun's eyes.

"I want to spend many more days with you, I want to grow old with you, I want to watch our kids take their first steps with you, I want to watch them grow with you, I want to watch our grandkids enter the world with you."

"Mostly I want to watch you smiling because of me forever, so to make sure that." Jongin takes a deep breath. "Will you marry me Oh Sehun?" he asks with such hope in his eyes.

Tears of happiness flow down Sehun's cheeks "Y-yes Jongin" he replies. Jongin looks at him with a big smile as he puts the diamond engagement ring on Sehun's fingers.

Jongin stands up and connects their lips together. Soon they found themself breathless from the kiss, as their forehead rests against each other, "I love you Kim Sehun." Jongin whispers for only Sehun to hear.

"I love you too," Sehun says back. "Many more days with you and I'm so ready for it." Jongin wraps his arms around Sehun's waist. "I'm ready too" Sehun laughs when Jongin spins them around.

Hiii, I hope you enjoyed it. This is the final chapter :(, Thank you to everyone for reading, voting, and commenting on my story,

Now that this story ended you can go check out my other Sekai story "Pick me", again thank you so much, everyone. I love youu and please stay safe.