Epilogue

"Okay, Jae says 'Dada' " Jongin says to the 15 months old boy sitting on his lap. The baby blinks at him, "Aren't you a handsome boy?" he coos at Jae.

The little boy smiles at his dad, his eyes forming in crescents looking just like Sehun, "Now say DaDa" Jongin mouths at Jae.

"da-mama" Jae giggles, "No No baby, DaDa" the father repeats. "Mama" Jae claps at himself. "I thought you're a daddy's boy." Jongin pouts.

"Jongin breakfast is ready!" Sehun shouts from the kitchen. "We will be there!" Jongin replies and turns his attention back to his son.

"Jae today is special so be good okay?" Jongin pinches his son's cheeks. Jae still may not speak but he's a very smart baby so he blinks at his dad and smiles.

Jongin carries Jae in his arms and walks to the kitchen where Sehun is, once Jae sees Sehun he gets all excited.

"Mama!" Jae claps and Sehun smiles widely at his two favorite people approaching him. "Hi, baby" Sehun coos at their little boy.

"Happy Anniversary Baby" Jongin places a kiss on Sehun's cheeks. "Happy Anniversary to you too, love" Sehun smiles at his husband.

They're smiling at each other but Jae little hand slaps Jongin's shoulders and Sehun laughs at them. "Ouch Jae" Jongin fake cry.

"Dada nooo" Jae snuggles his face in the crook of Jongin's neck trying to comfort his dad, Jongin smiles because his boy is finally calling him DaDa.

"It's okay baby, DaDa is okay." he pats the little boy's tummy. Sehun watches the loves of his life with the biggest smile on his face.

There's nothing in this world that can replace his little boy and his loving husband. "Okay boys time for breakfast" Sehun calls.

Jongin places Jae on his baby seat and sits beside Sehun. "Oh, Jongin dad said he's going to take care of Jae today," Sehun says feeding Jae his baby food.

Jongin grins at him, "You told him to, didn't you?" Sehun asks. Jongin nods "I want to take you to somewhere today." he smiles eating his pancakes.

"Sure, more surprises Kim Jongin?" Sehun says knowingly. "You know it baby." the elder winks. "ah" Jae opens his mouth for another spoon.

"He doesn't want us to be romantic in front of him does he?" Jongin laughs. Jae smiles at his dad with his mouth full of food.

After breakfast, Xiumin picks up Jae and left while Sehun and Jongin get ready for their mini trip which Jongin planned.

"You ready baby?" Jongin asks and Sehun nods at his husband, "You know what this reminds me of?" Sehun says.

Jongin looks at him, "Our first date to the movies." the younger smiles at the memory. "That was one of my favorite days in my life," Jongin exclaims.

Jongin is driving to somewhere special for both of them at least he hopes because he brainstormed about it.

He parks the car in front of the building and looks at Sehun who is sitting beside him, Sehun looks. confused at first but his eyes suddenly brighten up.

They're at the cafe where they first met almost 6 years ago. "This cafe was where it all started" the younger reminds himself.

"Yeah, it is" Jongin grabs Sehun's hand and kisses it. "Let's go baby." the elder says. Both of them got off. from the car and enters the cafe.

Luckily the table where they first met is also free so Jongin pulls Sehun to that specific table. "Remember when I approach you out of a sudden when you're learning?" Jongin laughs.

"Of course I was like why is that man approaching me but turns out to be the love of my life." Sehun wiggles his eyebrows.

"I'm glad I approached you, It was the best decision I made in my whole life," Jongin explains. "I'm glad you approached me." Sehun smiles back.

Later they ordered their favorite cakes and drinks from that bakery and headed to the mall where their first date as a couple was,

They walk hand in hand while looking at the displays of the stores but Sehun seems like he's looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" Jongin asks. "Baby store, Jae needs more onesies" Sehun replies, "No he doesn't Sehun, He has more than 10 more new onesies at home." Jongin points out

Jongin thinks Sehun obsession with Jae in those cartoons or animal print onesies is really getting out of hand.

"Now this is what we need," Jongin smirks so Sehun turns to looks at it, Jongin is referring to the red lingerie on the display of Victoria Secret.

Sehun made a face at Jongin, "Seriously stop being kinky we just had a baby together" the younger groans.

"Who knows? Jae might want a younger sibling" Jongin grins and Sehun smacks the back of Jongin's head.

"No he doesn't Kim kinky Jongin," Sehun says, "You love me anyways Kim Sehun" Jongin flirts. "Let's go home Jae might be waiting." the younger reminds. "Oh yes"

When they get home to their surprise Xiumin still hasn't come back with Jae. "Oh, they're not back yet?" Sehun looks around. "I guess so" Jongin replies.

"Come here" Jongin pulls Sehun to his embrace. The younger rest his head on Jongin's shoulder, "I love you" the elder says "I love you too" Sehun places a soft kiss on the elder's jawline.

Jongin cups Sehun's face and leans in soon their lips meet in a sweet kiss, lips moving against each other like they're telling how much they love each other.

Jongin's tounge swept across Sehun's thin lips and Sehun let out a soft noise,

"MaMa DaDa" Jae's giggling voice echos through the living room and the couple broke the kiss, "Jae does it everytime" Jongin groans.

Sehun exits the living room but soon come back with Jae bouncing happily in his hands while placing wet kisses with his tiny lips on Sehun's cheeks. "MaMa" he giggles.

"Hey little man" Jongin greets his son and Jae claps when he sees his dad, "DaDa" he says happily.

Jongin pulls both Jae and Sehun in a hug, "DaDa loves you guys" he places a kiss on Sehun's lips and a kiss on Jae's chubby cheeks.

Hiii here is the epilouge!I hope you enjoyed it. Stay safe, Take care and I love youu <3. Thanks for reading!