Warm Feeling

Third person's POV

The next morning Kai woke up and went to the kitchen to have breakfast but he notices a sticky note on the fridge which says "Thank you Jongin. I made pancakes for you, See ya". After reading the note his lips turn into a smile. He ate the pancakes happily and got ready for work when Kris called.

"Hey Kai" Kris called over the phone. "Yes, Hyung?" replied Kai. "Can you come to the warehouse because there is a problem for you to handle" said Kris. "Did you found the guy who stalked me last week?" asked Kai. "Yes, apparently there is someone behind him" answered Kris. "Okay Hyung, I will be there in a minute" replied Kai and hanged up.

Kai drove his Mercedes to the warehouse and checked around before he went inside. He walked to the guy who is tied up with ropes and a tape covering his mouth. "Oh hey, it's good to see you again," Kai smirked. He leans down and remove the tape harshly from the guy's lips. "Now tell me who ordered you to stalk me around," asked Kai but the guy is being stubborn and wouldn't answer.

"Tao you know what to do" ordered Kai and Tao immediately put a gun near the guy's forehead. "Now tell me who is behind you before you end your life here." threatened Kai but the guy still does not say any word. "You wasted my time so I guess you chose what you want. End him here" ordered Kai and 5 seconds later the guy fell down completely.

"Also Hyung I want to know who is behind this all," said Kai. "Sure I will get the information as soon as possible" replied D.O. "Thanks, Chanyeol hyung can you follow with me because I need to talk to you, " asked Kai. "Okay Kai" and both of them left with Kai's car.

"What is that you want to talk about?" asked Chanyeol. "So um when Baekhyun Hyung found out you are in a mafia gang how did he take it?" asked Kai. "It was hard for him I guess but he didn't talk about breaking up and stuffs but he slowly accepted that it is my job " answered Chanyeol. "Why Kai?" questioned Chanyeol.

"Sehun doesn't like this whole mafia thing and being a leader myself it's bothering me." sighed Kai. "You need to wait for him to accept this and one thing, don't let him find out himself you need to be the one to tell him yourself" advised Chanyeol. "Thanks Hyung" sighed Kai

After working all day as a CEO and a Mafia gang leader, Kai decided to call Sehun after all he missed Sehun even though he knows Sehun wouldn't feel the same. "Sehunnie are you free?" asked Kai. "Yes, Jongin I'm free why?" Sehun questioned back. "Well do you wanna have dinner or something because I'm bored and You're also bored right?" suggested Kai. "Sure I'll get ready then".

After about 15 minutes Kai picked up Sehun from his apartment. "So what do you wanna eat?" asked Kai, "I'm thinking how about we get a drive-thru food and eat it at the park and it will be like a picnic?" suggested Sehun. "Sure anything you want" replied Kai and Sehun cheeks turn slightly pink. They both don't know what they are feeling but the feeling is warm and comfortable.

Kai drives to the park after they bought the food and both of them sat on the grass and eat their burgers and fries in silence but comfortable silence. Sehun suddenly broke the silence by asking "Why did you suddenly call?", "I don't really know but I guess I missed you," said Kai honestly. "We just met yesterday and I left this morning" laughed Sehun.

"Am I not allowed to miss?" pouted Kai. "Did you just pouted?" asked Sehun but the adoration in his eyes are visible. "No I did not," said Kai. "NiNi do it again please" pleaded Sehun. "NiNi?" questioned Kai. "Yes, Jonginnie to NiNi get it?" explained Sehun. "It's cute when you say it," said Kai and Sehun blushed. "Oh, I see Sehunnie blushing" teased Kai. "You know Jongin I have never felt this comfortable around anyone other than my close friend and my family," said Sehun.

"Is it a good thing?" questioned Kai. "Yes, of course, it is Nini" replied Sehun, "Also from now on you call me NiNi only okay?". "Yes," said Sehun.

Haii guys how are you doing? Today I updated with a cute chapter. Have a good day/night and take care<3 . Plus stream Baekhyun's Candy>