Suspicious

"NiNi wake up" Sehun is trying to wake Kai up for the past 10 minutes, "NiNi, wake up already we're going to be late for dinner" Sehun shook Kai's shoulder. Still, Kai wasn't showing any signs of waking up. Sehun smirked when an idea came to his mind. "Daddy?" he called and Kai opened his eyes wide. "Yes, baby?". Sehun laughed "Works like magic". "Get up now we're gonna be late for dinner".

"Yes okay I'm awake, very awake" Kai frowned at Sehun. "You're very unexpectable you know that" Kai chuckled and Sehun just smirked at him. "Deal with it Kim Jongin" Sehun winked at Kai. "Are you teasing right now?" Kai arched his eyebrows. "No I'm just getting ready for dinner," Sehun said cutely. "Kim Jongin I will give you 5 minutes to get ready" Sehun warned. Kai raised his hands in defeat.

Time Skip to Suho's house

"Hi Hyung we're here" Kai announced. "Oh hey Sehunnie" Suho greeted and Kai raised his eyebrows "But I'm the one who greeted," Kai said. "Hey brother" Suho hugged Kai. Sehun laughed at them. Kris who was sitting in the living room only heard Kai's voice and not Sehun. "Kaiiiii" Kris shouted and Kai eyes widen at the name. "Kai?" Sehun asked. "Sehun you're here too?" Kris looked at Kai.

"Oh it's nothing let's have dinner," Suho said sheepishly. "Yeah let's go," Kai said and pulled Sehun into the dining room. Sehun looked confused because he has never heard anyone calling Jongin, the name "Kai". Suddenly he felt Kai's hands on his thigh "Babe you ok?" Kai asked. "Yes," Sehun replied.

"Wait a minute did Jongin just called Sehun 'babe'?" Suho asked with his wide eyes. "Oh Hyung I forget to tell you we're dating," Kai said calmly and Sehun looked at him disbelief of how he said it so calmly, "I knew you guys are going to date someday, Didn't I tell you, Kris?" Suho said sipping on his wine. "Yes love you're always right" Kris pulled Suho into his arms. "Be lovey-dovey later I'm eating" Kai smirked.

"You're rude" Sehun glared, "I may be rude to them but for you, I'm clever" Kai teased and Sehun just smiled at him. "Now who's being lovey-dovey?" Kris asked and all of them laughed. After having dinner Kai called "Kris Hyung can we talk?". "Sure," Kris said and they both walked into the living room while Sehun and Suho were still in the kitchen.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Kris questioned. "Sehun doesn't know 'Kai' he only knows 'Jongin'" Kai sighed. "What do you mean that's the same person and it's you" Kris laughed. "I have decided not to tell him," Kai said with a low voice,

"Kai what are you thinking?" Kris questioned in confusion. "I'll always be Jongin to him" Kai sighed. "Well if that's your decision and I'm not gonna say anything, but good luck though" Kris patted Kai's shoulders and Kai just nodded. "Anyways Hyung I gotta go. It's getting late." Kai walked into the kitchen to call Sehun.

"Sehunnie let's go" Kai called and Sehun stopped talking with Suho "Sure let me get my things," Sehun said. "Okay, I'll wait for you here." Kai ruffled Sehun's hair. "Thanks for the dinner Hyung" Kai thanked Suho. "No problem. Take care okay?" Suho hugged Kai. "Yes Hyung".

Time skipped

When they arrived at Kai's mansion. Kai started working on his laptop while Sehun lay on his lap and watched television. "Baby, can you get me the black file from the drawer beside the bed?" Kai asked. "Sure wait a minute" Sehun got up and went to Kai's room but it can be called their room because Sehun basically lives there.

Sehun opened the first drawer to only to see Kai's Rolex collection. So he opened the second drawer and he finally found the black file when he took the file he saw a small black leather bag and it looks hidden so he debate whether he should open it or not. But before he know he opened it and he was shocked to see a gun in there.

"Why does he have a gun here?" Sehun asked to himself. "Babyy can you find it" he heard Kai's voice from outside. "Yes, I'll be there" Sehun answered back enough for Kai to hear him. He decided to ask Kai about the gun so he took it outside.

"Nini, what is this?" Sehun asked showing Kai the bag and he seems a little shocked to see it in Sehun's hands. "Oh, it's just something dad left for me. I guess this is our family treasure." Kai lied to Sehun. "Oh okay," Kai thanked god that Sehun believed him. "Here's your file babe." Sehun handed Kai the file.

"Thank you" Kai kissed Sehun. "I'll go put this back in the drawer," Sehun said and went back inside their room. "Who keeps guns as family tradition?" He mentally asked as he put the bag back in the drawer. "Why did Kris called Jongin the name 'Kai'?", "Is he hiding something from me?" questions were running around Sehun's head.

"Baby let's go to bed" he heard Kai's voice behind him. "Okay I'm tired too," Sehun said and they both cuddled close to each other. Even if those questions were running inside his brain when he is in Kai's embrace he just feels right and safe.

Hi loves! Sorry for the late update:(. I hope you like it and stay safe. I love you <3 .