Date

This is going to be a little short but I just want to tell you that I published a new Sekai story called "Don't Let Go". I hope you will enjoy reading it.

Sehun woke up the next morning and the first thing he saw was Kai's handsome features. He caress Kai's cheeks while admiring Kai's breathtaking face. "Take a picture it will last longer" Kai teased Sehun. "When did you wake up," Sehun asked still caressing Kai's face and Kai close his eyes. "While you were busy staring at me," Kai said. Sehun blushed.

"Do you wanna go on a date today?" Kai asked. "But don't you have work?" Sehun questioned back. "It's Sunday, today is my free day" Kai answered. "Where do you wanna go?" Sehun asked. "I was going to ask you that" Kai pouted. "Let's go to the movies then we can eat something," Sehun said. "That sounds like a plan" Kai exclaimed. "Now go get ready my pumpkin," Kai said.

"But I don't have my clothes with me," Sehun said. "Take mines," Kai said getting up from his bed. "Okay NiNi," Sehun said taking a hoodie and a pair of jeans from Kai's closet. "I'm gonna go shower," Sehun said. "Can I join?" Kai teased. "No" Sehun glared.

"You ready bub?" Kai asked fixing his hair. "Yes I am," Sehun said. "Okay let's get going then," Kai said taking his car keys. "Wait shouldn't we have breakfast first?" Sehun asked. "Nahh let's just get something on the way," Kai said tying his shoelace. Then they got in the car.

"We're here Sehun," Kai said and Sehun smiled brightly at Kai. "Let's go let's go I've already booked the ticket," Sehun said excitedly. "Okay Okay let's go" Kai chuckled. They went into the cinema hand in hand. "Jongin can you keep your head down?" Sehun ask. "Why?" Jongin asked back. "These girls keep staring at you and I don't like it" Sehun hissed. "Okay but I only look at you" Kai answered.

Sehun grabbed Kai's arm and glared at those girls who are staring at Kai. "My Man" Sehun mumbled. "Yes, your man" Kai chuckled. "Now the movie is starting soon so stop sulking" Kai teased Sehun just to receive a glare from him. Kai raises his hands up in defeat.

After the movie

"The movie was great" Sehun exclaimed happily. "Yea it is" Kai agreed. "Now what do you want to eat?" Kai asked. "Chicken and beer will do" Sehun raised his eyebrows at Kai. "No beer" Kai demanded and Sehun pouted.

Kai held Sehun's hands in the car while the other hand was driving. "We're here bub" Kai shook Sehun's thigh and Sehun's cheeks turn red. "You're cute when you blush," Kai said. "Now let's go inside," Kai said.

They sat down and Kai's phone started ringing. "Sehun I should take this one," Kai said and Sehun nodded. Kai went outside the restaurant. "Yes, Kris Hyung" Kai answered. "You have a meeting tomorrow with Minho," Kris said. Kai sighed "Yea Okay Hyung" and he hangs up his phone.

"Have you ordered?" Kai asked. "Yes I have NiNi," Sehun said.

"So how was today?" Kai asked. "Today was amazing, I had a lot of fun with you," Sehun said. "But the next time cover up your face," Sehun said hands crossing over his chest. "Why?" Kai chuckled. "I don't like it when these people stare at my boyfriend" Sehun pouted. "Okay" Kai smiled at Sehun. "Possessive baby" Kai teased. "You can say that," said Sehun

I hope you enjoy it<3